10+ Christmas Email Newsletter Templates
To get the most out of your business marketing plans, it pays to tailor-fit your advertising collaterals according to the different seasons or observed events each year. For instance, you could create holiday-themed flyers, brochures, gift cards, and even newsletters according to what red-letter day is coming next and match them to the different offerings, discounts, or sales your business establishment wishes to have.
A more concrete example is the use of Simple Christmas email newsletters as part of your holiday season marketing strategy. And in this article, we will teach you how you can create or choose the right email newsletter designs that will help increase customer conversion in the upcoming holiday season.
Elements of A Good Christmas Email Newsletter
Starting an email list and sending out targetted emails can be a strategic marketing plan especially if the emails are well-designed and focus on getting a customer’s attention. To create well-converting emails for the holiday season, we have prepared a short list of the most important elements that should be present in a Christmas email newsletter design.
Read more about them below and learn how to apply them into your own email newsletters.
1. Occasion-relevant images and design: If you are creating a Christmas email newsletter, all the images and graphic design elements in the template should have a matching holiday theme. A creative Christmas email newsletter does not mean you have to fill your newsletter design with Christmas trees and snowman illustrations. Remember to maintain a balance among all the images, text, and font styles used in your newsletter design.
2. Responsive Design: Another important element that a good Christmas email newsletter should have is a responsive design. This means that the email newsletter should be coded in a way that all its formatting will not be lost no matter what kind of screen or display type the email is viewed on. This is a crucial element to consider if you do not want to lose customers who may be viewing or reading your brand emails through mobile phones, tablets, and other alternative screens.
3. Typography: The next element to consider when choosing or creating a business email newsletter design is typography. The way how your words or paragraphs are presented in your email affects how your email readers (and customers) perceive the email’s content and, in effect, your brand. To simpler and more direct to the point the font styles are, the more likely will your customers read the content of your emails.
4. Content: The information you share with your email readers is another important element that makes or breaks an email newsletter. You must share information that is relevant to or at least consistent with your customer’s needs. For example, if you are creating an email newsletter for your clothing store’s holiday offerings, it should follow that your Christmas email newsletter only contains information about your new holiday-themed clothing line or some discount codes to use for holiday shopping.
5. Call To Action: In addition to creating relevant content for your Christmas email newsletters, it is important that you include a persuasive Call To Action in your newsletters. Choose ad copy that is both compelling and will spur a reader or customer into action. Examples of effective Call-to-Actions you may use are: “Limited Offer – $20% Discount”, “Get This 50% Holiday Discount Now”, “Visit Your Local Store Now!”, etc. Experiment with different types of call-to-action with each email you sent. Track email conversion rates and conduct A/B testing in your email newsletters until you find the newsletter format, content, and design that works best for your business or organization.
Study all these elements and apply them into your own email newsletter designs during the holiday season. If they work well, tweak some design aspects and you may even use them for your other business newsletters all year round.
10+ Christmas Email Newsletter Templates
Listed below are multiple examples of email newsletter templates that will suit any business’ email marketing campaign this Christmas. Each template is fully editable to ensure that you can customize and add your own branding elements.
Chalkboard Christmas Newsletter Template
Christmas Email Newsletter
Christmas Family Email Newsletter Template
Christmas Holiday Offer Email Newsletter
Available File Formats
Christmas Party Email Newsletter
Christmas Sale Email Newsletter Template
Creative Christmas Email Newsletter
Restaurant Christmas Newsletter Template
Retro Christmas Email Newsletter
Vintage Christmas Email Newsletter
Steps to Designing a Good Christmas Email Newsletter
Let us help you take the guesswork out of creating email newsletters. In the paragraph below, we are sharing a step by step guide on how you can craft business and product emails that will work during and after the holiday season.
1. Create a draft of the content of your email: The first step in creating an email newsletter is to first write down the content of your email. If you are creating a restaurant Christmas newsletter, you may need to write about the different holiday meals, offers, and schedule your dining establishment. Save this file in a notepad so that you can easily retrieve them later on.
2. Compile all the images, text, and style elements that you want to use for your email newsletter: Next, you should gather all the images, quotes, illustrations, or styling elements that you want to use for your email newsletter. Do not forget to choose design elements that relate to the Christmas season.
3. Choose a layout style: Next, decide on a layout style to follow. Remember, email newsletters can resemble any reading material you want. For example, you may follow a flyer layout design or even a magazine design.
4. Open up Adobe Photoshop or your preferred coding tool: Then, it is now time to open Adobe Photoshop or your preferred HTML coding tool. Start combining all the design and text elements according to your preferences. Or, if you are using a layout design, replace the layout placeholders with your own Christmas-themed elements.
5. Or, you may use a pre-made email newsletter template: Another approach that you can follow when creating an email newsletter is to use pre-made Christmas email newsletter templates. These templates allow you make email newsletters quickly and easily since you do not have to make the newsletter from scratch. In this article, we have included a variety of newsletter template designs from retro Christmas email newsletter template design to chalkboard Christmas email newsletter templates.
6. Review the template design: Once you have created or edited your Christmas email newsletter template using your preferred software tool, it is now time to review and finalize your template design. Spot any spelling, grammar, or image link issues and correct them before saving the template file.
7. Save and embed the email newsletter template using your preferred email platform: Once the final Christmas email newsletter template design is saved, you can now begin embedding them in your emails. Start sending them out to your email list manually or by using an email automation tool like MailChimp or Aweber.
8. Track and see results: And for those who want to make the most out of their email newsletters, do not forget to track the open and conversion rates from your Christmas email newsletters. This way, you can determine if your email marketing strategies were effective or not. Email tracking is often available when you use automation tools. Another way you could track the effectiveness of your Christmas email blast is by closely monitoring your product or services sales.
And that’s it! We hope that we have made the process of creating Christmas email newsletters even simpler for you and your team. Bookmark and refer back to this article at anytime you feel you need it!
Types of Christmas Email Newsletters
Christmas email newsletters may be categorized according to the type of content they contain. Enumerated below are the different types:
- Christmas Party Email Newsletter
- Chrismas Sale Email Newsletter
- Christmas Family Email Newsletter
- Christmas Festival Email Newsletter
Christmas Email Newsletter Sizes
There is no standard size for Christmas email newsletter. End users may choose however they want their email newsletters to look like. In this article, however, all the email newsletters follow the 600 Width Layout. These templates may also be resized according to your personal preferences.
Christmas Email Newsletter FAQs
What software program is used to create a Christmas email newsletter?
Creating a Christmas email newsletter (or any kind of email newsletter) is accomplished through the use of graphic design software like Adobe Photoshop or through HTML coding. Note that to create and edit HMTL, you will need to use Notepad.
What is the difference between an email newsletter and an email signature?
An email newsletter is a digital document containing information about a specific topic or subject matter. An email signature, on the other hand, is a pre-formatted signatory line used to end or close email correspondences. An email signature of the person or entity creating the document may be included in an email newsletter.
What is a Christmas email newsletter template?
A Christmas email newsletter template is a pre-formatted digital file that acts as the pattern or base for creating a Christmas-themed email newsletter. These pre-made templates will contain all the necessary text, graphics, layout, and font elements needed to create an email newsletter design.
Feel free to use any of the free email newsletter templates found in this article and jumpstart your business’ holiday season marketing plans. To see more examples of email newsletter templates and other types of marketing templates, check out the rest of our website.