With today’s modern era where almost everything is run with technology, it is no longer surprising that tons of high-tech gizmos spring up like mushrooms. Technology is everywhere—from mobile phones, televisions, computers, appliances, to talking robots, realistic androids, and so on. One of the biggest impact of modern technology is the way we used to do things. One best example is the email. Long before email existed, people are used to send letters manually, going to post offices, buying stamps, and patiently waiting for mail to come.
Now, with just a simple click of the Send button, you’re good to go. With the use of emails or HTML email templates, our lives changed 180 degrees. We can send important information to people in less than a minute. We can even send it to more than a hundred of people at the same time! Amazing, isn’t it?
Responsive HTML Email Template
Outlook HTML Email Template
HTML Email Template for Mobile
All about Email
Email has been a trend for people all around the world—whether for business, school, or usual communication. It is no doubt very fast, easy, and convenient to use. Especially in a business industry where you need to send information about your products or services to your clients, you can send it in mere seconds. Emails are perfect also if you want to reach out to your customers from the other side of the world. Here, we offer not just designs but also email templates such as responsive email template or email marketing template.
Other Types of Email
- Marketing emails. Marketing (or bulk) emails has the ability to stimulate your clients and leads. They contain informative messages. The recipient must first agree to receive these kinds of emails.
- Notification emails. Also known as trigger, alert, or autoresponder. These emails notify users when a particular event happens or has happened (think booking plane tickets online) or when a product has been restocked.
- Transactional emails. The content of this type of email is informational, and this email is usually expected. Think when you’re checking a product’s availability on a website. This email needs intense attention and must be specifically dealt with.
Standard HTML Email Template
Basic HTML Email Template
HTML Email Template for Clients
Thank You HTML Email Template
Emails Made Easy!
When it comes to email creation, though it is not that hassle, instead of composing one manually, why not use templates? They will make your life easier and with absolutely zero hassle. Why? Because they are precreated already, so everything you need to include are in there. And they are easy to edit too! If you want to add or omit something, you can.
Here Are Some HTML Email Samples That We Have
- Responsive HTML Email Template is great for email marketing or if you are sending questions to your recipient. Not just reading, they can also interact with your email.
- For those looking for basic ones, we also have Basic HTML Email Template. This is for those who are novices when it comes to composing html emails.
- If you are not sure how to compose email for your clients, our HTML Email Template for Clients is a great help!
- Standard HTML Email Template is a generic email template. This what usual email looks like. So if you are new to this area, this type is great for you.
- In case you are looking for mobile email templates, we also have one. Check out our HTML Email Template for Mobile.
We offer not just HTML email templates, for those Outlook users, we created special templates just for you. Check out these Outlook Email Template available for download.