Searching for personal e-mail signatures? You’re on the right page. E-mail signatures are part and parcel of how you brand and market yourself, especially if you’re into freelance work. In line with this, we have an array of personal e-mail signatures that are great and well formatted.
You can use as your reference or starting point in the course of crafting your own personalized e-mail signatures. It is more than just any block of of text attached to the end of the e-mail. It is the first and last thing that people acquaint and remember of you specifically in the realm of electronic correspondence. To help you with that, we have an array of E-mail Signatures that you can choose from.
100,000+ Designs, Documents Templates in PDF, Word, Excel, PSD, Google Docs, PowerPoint, InDesign, Apple Pages, Google Sheets, Publisher, Apple Numbers, Illustrator, Keynote. - START DOWNLOADING
Personal Assistant E-mail Signature
Personal Trainer E-mail Signature
Personal Branding E-mail Signature
Personal Confidentiality E-mail Signature
Personal E-mail Signature Etiquette
Common Characteristics of E-mail Signatures
There are no perfect manuals in terms of formatting an e-mail signature. You are given a wide the freedom to choose the kind of formatting as long as it makes sense to you. In the light of all of this, it is also best to know some of the accepted standards in drafting one. Here are some of them:
- Include pertinent, relevant, and updated details about yourself and your profession. According to research, it is advisable that your e-mail signature contains a maximum of 6 lines. An exception to this are for situations wherein you need to include your social networking accounts.
- Take note of the security matters. Always bear in mind to include the phrase “For the intended recipient,” especially in cases where your e-mail contains confidential and sensitive information. This is for security purposes.
In the course of drafting one, you need to refresh yourself with the rationale of drafting a personal e-mail signatures. These are just some of the tips that you may consider in the course of designing your e-mail signatures. The main objective of such is to make it more convenient and easy for other people to contact you and your business. In addition to this, we also have Outlook E-mail Signature and Corporate E-mail Signature templates and samples.
Personal E-mail Account Signature
Professional Personal E-mail Signature
Personal E-mail Signature Template
Outlook Personal E-mail Signature
Application of Personal E-mail Signatures
According to research, e-mail signatures contribute in the overall dynamics of your career and professional credentials. Here are some of the practical applications of e-mail signatures:
- Personal websites and newsletters. Your personal e-mail signatures are not just for business purposes. You can also use them as your best friend in all your other correspondences. You can incorporate them in your websites and newsletters.
- Business correspondence. Most people apply e-mail signatures in their respective business correspondence. This is a nice way establish right relationships with your clients. It is one way of showing that you value by laying out your relevant business details.
- Testimonials. In dealing with testimonials, e-mail signatures are also prevalent. It is also a channel for improvements of your advertising mechanism and processes.
These are just some of the application of e-mail signatures. Hence, never underestimate their value. You can also check out our Business Services E-mail Signature, which are also professionally made. Just click on the provided link to access them.