Consent orders are documents that have in them a lot of power. Power that can be used by to prosecute and put a person in jail, if they break the bond. Unlike a wholesale order form, or any other order forms, consent order forms have a totally different function from the rest.If a purchase order form, or any order form in general deals with products and financial transactions between the buyer and seller, the consent order on the other hand deals with legal matters. Matters that could be taken to court and could lead to a person being convicted, if proven guilty.
Consent Order Form in DOC
Consent Order of Dismissal
Family Court Consent Order
Application for Consent Order
Statement of Information for a Consent Order
Consent and Maintenance Order
What Is a Consent Order Form?
By definition, a consent order is a compromise that two or more parties have agreed upon to work out a discord. You can clearly see the contrast of purpose from its other counterparts, like a change order form. It can be enforced by the court itself if no one complies adheres to the order. Additional pointers are:
- Administrative agencies can issue consent orders.
- Consent orders are legally binding and have legal consequences.
- It could come in different purposes, like for child custody and for divorce.
- Payment for damages could come in installments, or lump sum.
How to Enforce a Consent Order
A consent order can’t be enforced automatically. Think of it as an order form format, which you can’t just change immediately. It would have to wait for certain breaches, or a certain time period, before the court, or the administrative agencies, can enforce it. To enforce a consent order, one would have to:
- Report any breach using a blank order form template that you’ll fill out and send to the court.
- Apply to the court for a warrant of execution.
- Provide certain evidence that the other party, or parties, are purposefully avoiding the order.
Sample of a Completed Consent Order
Consent Order for Child Support
Blank Consent Order
Short Form Consent Order
Memorandum of Consent Order
Pre-Trial Consent Order
What Documents do I need to Make an Application for Consent Orders?
Consent orders are not the type of documents that could be handed to someone easily just because they requested it. It’s the same with a sales order form, which is only produced when a buyer shows interest to buy a product from a selller. To get a consent order, one would to submit a couple of documents:
- You’d need to make a proposal first, so get an order template for reference and begin your draft.
- You need a bill for the Court payment.
- Completed the D81 form.
- Three copies of the proposal.
Tips for Trouble-Free Recording of Consent Orders
Due to their sensitive and legal nature, consent orders should be recorded accordingly. If it’s okay for free order forms to be left unrecorded, that is a big no no for consent orders. Here are a couple of tips for recording one:
- The consent order form must be in Form 24, in accordance to the Matrimonial Proceedings Rules (or the equivalent of this in your state or country).
- Record only after a mediation session, during an ancillary pre-trial conference, or at consent order hearing.
- Be knowledgeable of the different proceedings and adjust your recording style.
Recording consent orders are ordained by law and unrecorded ones lose their power and legitimacy.