Providing the common necessities for events is a very good business that one can venture into. You’d be assured to earn big bucks with this type of business, especially today, since events are sprouting up from left to right. That’s why creating an order form is very important for you.
Think of an event order form as a menu, with a twist. It contains the equipment, food, and beverages the customer requested for. They’d also fill it with their personal information, the same with a wholesale order form. This would legitimize the transaction that occurred between the two of you.
Order Form for Banquet Event
Catered Event Order
Order of Event Photography
How to Craft the Perfect Banquet Event Order
Hosting a banquet is one of the biggest event an event organizer could ever hold. One of the most important aspect that you should consider is the banquet event order form. It’s a specialized order form, unlike simple order forms and a common change order form, for banquets. To craft the perfect one, you’d need to
- get a copy of the banquet policies for the preferred venue, or hotel;
- coordinate with the hotel’s F&B manager;
- get a letter of operation that you can add to your banquet event order; and
- double-check everything down to the tiniest detail.
How to Write Planning Tips for a Successful Event Order form
The event order form is one of the most vital documents for an event. If people are looking for tips about an order form template and a package order form, then it’s definitely normal to look for tips about writing an event order form. Here are a couple of tips you can apply:
- Assessment – Evaluate the event and its necessities, then match the event order form for it.
- Checklist – Make a checklist of the steps you plan on taking.
- Budget – Make a financial blueprint of the flow of money for the event.
Rental Order Form
Sample Event Order
Example of Event Order
Event Change Order
Tips for Creating an Effective Order Form
Although it’s true that an event order form is an integral part of the whole event process, if it’s not an effective one, then it wouldn’t really be of any help to anyone. It might even cause more trouble than good.
With this in mind, it’s not enough to just make one for the sake of it. For it to be useful, the event order form would have to be an effective one. Of course, any kind of order form, like free order forms, should always be compelling. Here are a couple of tips you can use to create an effective order form:
- Templates – Using templates, like a requisition form template, is a pretty common technique. Utilize this technique and search for some templates on event order forms.
- Payment Processor – The payment processor will play a huge role for the effectiveness of your event order form, so be sure to choose the right one.
- Thank-You Page – Personalize your thank-you page to make it more appealing and natural to customers.
A bonus tip is to always include your pictures and logos. This will make your brand become known and it’s also a way to advertise.