Fundraisers have multiple ways of getting financial assistance for a certain cause. The most well-known way is to ask for donations from people. Another way is to sell merchandise and use the money earned for charity. This is where fundraiser order forms and an order form template comes in.
The merchandise being sold could range from trinkets to t-shirts. For the t-shirts, or apparels, one would need to design an order form, to match the purchase. For other purchases, a fundraiser order form would usually suffice, unless it is a personalized type of purchase, like personalized bracelets and such.
Fundraiser Sales Order
Tshirt Order for Fundraiser
Fundraiser Order Sample
Order Form for Individual Fundraiser
How to Write a Wholesale Fundraising Order Form
Selling products for a fundraising event would often be one item at a time. But, there are instances when someone would make a purchase as if they were with a wholesale seller. When this happens, simple order forms and a package order form wouldn’t be enough. You’d need a wholesale fundraising order form and here’s how to write one:
- Get a wholesale form template.
- Edit it and put in the appropriate details.
- Include the number of items bought.
- Include the name of the item.
- Include the price.
- Provide a space for the buyer’s signature.
How to Create a Fundraising Product Catalog Order Form
Catalogs are very important. It’s the perfect way to advertise the products on sale. Since you’re selling merchandise to raise funds, you’re basically a seller up to this point. That’s the reason why you need to make a fundraising product catalog form and here’s how you make one:
- Learn from an order form template and an apparel order form, so you could have a reference for structure.
- Include the images of the product.
- Highlight how many years, or how long, have your organization been fundraising.
- Product details should be short and concise to save up space.
Example of Fundraiser Order
Fundraiser Order for Lunch Program
Free Fundraiser Order
8 Simple Tips for an Effective Fundraising Multi-Order Form
Aside from the one who purchase products like a wholesaler, there are also instances when there would be multiple orders. For this scenario, you’d need a multi order form, specifically a fundraising multi order form.
A multiple order means that an individual, or a group of people, purchased products, in separate orders. It’s important to create an efficient type of this form and here are a couple of tips you can apply when making one:
- Use the Internet and search for things like free order forms, work order form and other forms, to incorporate in your fundraising multi order form.
- Take note of the products associated with each other.
- Keep track of the separate prices, to avoid confusion.
- Make a list of the products that the buyer, or buyers, have purchased.
- Neatly organize the order form so buyers wouldn’t be confused.
- Provide the sum of all the purchases for each order.
- Don’t forget to include the number of products that were purchased.
- Include a “Thank You” note at the bottom to express your gratitude.
Don’t forget to make a follow up with the buyer, or buyers, as well. This is to ensure that their purchase arrived and that it was successfully delivered.