Whether for events or catering, you could find a use for different menu order forms. Being that you would need a tool for allowing potential guests to select from, you can also make use of order form templates to help you with the task of actually making these menu forms.
Much like other order forms, like a wholesale order form, your menu forms are intended to inform the staff of what it is your guests would like out of the selection as a whole. In this case, you are offering a choice of foods, but the point about placing an order remains.
Lunch Menu Order
Restaurant Menu Order
Party Menu Order
Order Form for Catering Menu
What Is a Menu Order Form?
A menu order form is basically a menu, albeit not quite similar to a regular menu. You can use blank order form templates to make yours, and they can overlap with event order forms. Some particular characteristics include:
- Remote ordering, as you need not be present when placing the order. It is enough to send the form without having to be there personally.
- Ordering in bulk, as this is akin to catering, so you can order multiple items at a time.
- Delivery, as your orders can simply be delivered to you, so as to provide you with greater convenience.
Who Can Use these Forms?
These forms are effectively catering order forms in terms of order form format, in that you can place orders for food, and expect it delivered. But there are others who can make use of such forms.
- Regular restaurants, particularly those who maintain delivery services, as these would be good tools for facilitating deliveries.
- Event organizers, who might have such a selection of choices at certain events, such as parties, receptions, etc., to provide more convenience for the guests.
- Cafeterias, who can use these forms as a tool to serve more customers without requiring them to be present and compete with any others.
Order Form of Group Menu
Advance Menu Order
Thanksgiving Menu Order
Field Trip Order Form
Food Menu Order
Guidelines for Your Menu Order Forms
As with other order templates, there are a number of tips you can take advantage of in order to improve how you use these menu order forms. These guidelines are generally applicable to other free order forms so that you can find more uses for them than simply using them on these forms.
- Have as wide a selection of foods as possible. This allows you to serve the tastes of more customers, now that you have a wider net.
- Include directions on how to use your order forms. Being that there are delivery and pick-up options, it would be wise to state how to do so for ease of use.
- Keep your forms simple. In relation to the previous point, simpler forms would be naturally easier to use, making it more likely people might use them in the future.
- Include payment method. This makes it possible for customers to be aware of how to pay you, and prevents you from being cheated out of payment, it being harder to enforce payment since you are removed from customers.
And in case you may need more options, you can always use some of the other templates available on this page, as there are more choices than just these.