There are a number of different kinds of order forms if you ever need to place orders for different items. Of course, if you were to make an order form yourself, you could always use order form templates to help you personalize the forms to reflect what you have to offer.
If you purchase order forms, you would need to make something that your clients can use to place specific orders from your business. Thankfully, there are a number of different form templates that can help you do so. This way, you should have an easier job making the forms you need.
Blank Product Order Form
Multi Product Order
What is a Product Order Form?
In short, these kinds of forms are meant to allow clients to order specific from a company, one example being free t-shirt order forms. Among the characteristics of these forms are:
- Being able to specify quantities. After all, it is not enough to list what clients want to buy, but you also need to give a means of including quantities they want to purchase.
- Including name and address of buyer. This way, you are assured of knowing who your buyer is, and where to send the items and your bill.
- Including payment method. Some free order forms include payment methods so as to allow clients to choose what means of payment is most convenient for them.
How to Create a Product Order Form
When converting your blank order form template into a usable order form, there are some steps you should be aware of, such as:
- Include space for clients to place their personal information such as names and addresses.
- Arrange all the product ordering information in table form.
- Include specific categories in the topmost row including products, quantities, prices, etc.
- Include a list of prices along the leftmost column for clients to select from.
- Include a total cell on the bottom to tally the whole price.
- Include payment method so as to let clients know how to pay.
Professional Order Form
Prior Year Tax Product Order
Product and Program Order
New Custom Product
Medical Product Order
Guidelines for Making a Product Order Form
When using order form Excel templates and other kinds of templates, you may want to take advantage of certain guidelines that might help you use your templates more easily. After all, these guidelines’ purpose is to help you with the task of writing the product forms. In any case, some of those guidelines you ought to be aware of include:
- Be specific with your product list. This way, your order form templates will be able to inform your client base of exactly what items you have to offer.
- Always have complete information on your forms. This would allow your clients to be able to lit down their complete information for ease of reference and record-keeping.
- Keep your product list updated. In case of any updates to your product line, you should update the list on your order form so that your clients can keep up with changes.
- Always have a totals cell. This makes it easier to tally the total of every transaction, which would help you when it comes to billing.
And if you need any other templates, you should know that there are a variety of different templates available to make sure you have all the tools you might need.