If you ever needed to place an order for something, you might have used an order form to specify exactly what you wanted, and in what quantities. Of course, you can always make your own forms with order form templates, for any product you want, such as t-shirts.
Of course, you would have to create an order form specifically made for that product, though you should not expect too much difference in format between order forms. In the case of t-shirts, your potential order forms could obviously provide a number of different choices in t-shirts for your clients, depending on what you have on offer.
Blank Order Form
Custom T-Shirt Order
Generic T-Shirt Order
What Is a T-shirt Order Form?
As the name implies, order forms like free t-shirt order forms are product order forms specifically meant for ordering t-shirts, and in particular quantities. Some particular characteristics include:
- Allowing you to choose a size for individual wearers’ body types.
- Allowing to choose from design options such as shirt color, print, sleeve length, etc.
- Including payment methods so as to allow buyers to pay at a later date, and with more ease.
- Allowing for different designs based on age and gender so as to meet the needs of more clients.
How to Make a T-shirt Order Form
Even when using free order forms, it would be wise to know how to make these forms, particularly if you made order forms in PDF for ease of printing.
- First, include space for clients to add their basic information like names, contact information, etc.
- Also offer a selection of different sizes, along with quantities.
- Provide a selection of options for shirt designs, such as color, print, sleeve length, etc. if those are available. If not, just inform clients of what the shirt design consists of.
- Have a means of tally the prices of all the items so there can be a total.
Include payment methods for easier payments.
T-Shirt Order Form in Excel
Class T-Shirt Order
School T-Shirt Order
Global T-Shirt Order
Elementary Class T-Shirt Order
What You Can Use the Forms For?
Being that these order form Excel templates allow you to sell your own t-shirt designs, it would be unsurprising if you were to use your own order form templates to promote different concepts such as:
- School shirts, so that you can promote shirts tied to a particular school for students and their families to demonstrate their school spirit.
- Charity, as it is possible for you to sell your shirts so as to raise funds for a particular cause.
- Events, like concerts, where you could produce and promote shirts linked to that particular event for solidarity.
Guidelines for T-shirt Order Forms
There are also some guidelines that you may want to use in conjunction with any sales order forms you may use, which include:
- Leave instructions for submission. This lets your clients are ore likely to rely on this service as it is straightforward to use.
- Provide pictures. This allows your clients to have an idea of what the shirts may look like, and decide if they want the shirts.
- Offer a lot of options. This allows your clients to have more freedom with regard to what their shirts may look like.
You may also be interested in some other templates available on this website, if you find yourself in need of any others for your work.