The saying “simplicity is beauty” has been used all throughout the world. It has even reached the point where it has somewhat become a cliche. However, the phrase is true, especially for invoices. Some invoice samples writer use a simplistic format the document because it’s easier to understand and doesn’t look intimidating.
106+ FREE INVOICE Templates - Download Now Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Microsoft Excel (XLS), Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Google Docs, Adobe InDesign (INDD & IDML), Apple (MAC) Pages, Google Sheets (Spreadsheets), Microsoft Publisher, Apple (MAC) Numbers, Adobe Illustrator (AI)
One of the most common invoices out there are the ones called proforma invoice. However, there are more types of invoices out there that focus on simplicity. But that doesn’t mean the details are being sacrificed. They invoices contain about the same intricacy to the formal invoices, when it comes to detail.
Basic Invoice Template
Invoice Example Template
Invoice Format Template
Simple Proforma Invoice Template
Proforma Invoice Template
Event Planner Invoice Template
Hostel Invoice Template
Royal Resort Invoice Template
Ice Cream Invoice Template
Simple Billing Invoice
Tax Invoice Template
Simple Service Invoice
Blank Invoice Template
How to Write a Simple Invoice Template for Excel
Due to its candor, a lot of people prefer to use this, due to the fact it’s easier to understand. Customers also have high ratings about because they find it more coherent, compared to the regular ones. It’s also quite a popular invoice templates in PDF to be downloaded. To write one for Excel, you simply have to:
- Download and install Excel if you don’t have it yet.
- Gather all of the necessary information like quantity, unit price and description.
- Save the file in the same format as basic invoice templates in Word.
How to Write a Simple, Customizable Invoice Templates for Every Freelancer
Customizable invoice templates are becoming quite the norm, due to the growing number of freelancers in the world. It used to be that you can only view the file, but now, there are invoice templates in Word you can download and edit. If you want to write one, you can accomplish it by:
- Don’t use too many columns and boxes.
- Save it in PDF or Word format and leave the boxes and columns blank.
- Follow the same structure as typical general invoice templates you can find on the Internet.
Simple Business Invoice
Printable Invoice Template
Simple Personal Invoice
10 Tips To Invoice Your Freelance Clients Professionally
Thanks to our advancements in technology, we are able to reach people on a global scale. The Internet is one of the biggest platform that we use to submit resumes, communicate with people and even work on. Yes, thanks to the Internet, people don’t need to visit the office and just work at home.
With this innovation, freelancers have become very common and they are looked upon with the same respect, as to those who work in the office. As an employer, it’s important that you properly invoice your freelance clients. You probably have checked out some free invoice templates along the way. There are multiple ways to accomplish this:
- Use an invoicing tool to automate the process to save time and lessen errors.
- Utilize estimates and proposals to your advantage, to improve quality of your client’s invoice experience.
- Call your client once you’re done sending the invoice, to make sure they received it.
- Incorporate the payment platform you’re using with your invoicing tool.
Another thing, don’t forget to review a Lease Invoice Template when you have the chance. This will make you more acquainted with its structure and format. You’ll become more knowledgeable with it, making your more efficient the next time you create one.