An invoice is a commercial document that is issued by a seller to a purchaser pertaining to sale transactions and agreed prices. This is also for products or services that the seller has provided to his or her customers. When it comes to payment terms, it is usually stated on the invoice samples. This also specifies that the purchaser has a maximum number of days in which to pay.
When it comes to making an invoice, there are a lot things to consider. You need to make sure that all necessary details should be included. If you are not sure how to make one, our simple invoice templates are here for your reference. You can also download them if you want. Easy to edit and well-made. Check out more of our samples below.
45+ Accounting Services Templates in PDF, Word, Excel, PSD, Google Docs, InDesign, Apple Pages, Google Sheets, Publisher, Apple Numbers, Illustrator - START DOWNLOADING
Simple Invoice Format Template
Mobile Shop Invoice Template
Agriculture Invoice Template
Massage Invoice Template
SEO Invoice Template
Free Simple Invoice Template
Types of Invoices
There are different types of invoices that are being used for transactions. This is to cater the demands of any different industries that offers different products and services. Here is a list of different types of invoices.
- Standard Invoice – This is a basic and generic invoice that uses generic format. This is also used in different business transactions. It consists of three important details, such as the unique invoice number, name of the seller, the company’s name, address, contact details, the name of the buyer, address, items purchased, and so on.
- Commercial Invoice – This type of invoice is a special one since it is designed for documentation of any foreign trade such as the shipment of machine parts from one place to another. This invoice is used for customs declaration when certain products are crossing borders internationally.
- Progress Invoice – A type of invoice that is commonly used in works, mostly in long periods. This is also mostly common in the construction setting. Some contractors send an invoice of this type regularly showing the progress of the work and amount required are being quoted.
Moreover, when it comes to invoice templates, regardless of what type. You can always refer to our templates if you wish to download one. In case if you need a tax invoice templates, we also have samples of them.
More of Our Simple Invoice Templates
If you want a certain invoice template, you can simply refer below. Select which one you think is suitable and matches what you need.
- Free Invoice Template – This is best for those who are looking for a great invoice template and is also free at the same time. This consists of the necessary details that a standard invoice should have.
- Self-Employed Invoice Template – If you are looking for a specific invoice that is designated for self-employed individuals and is mostly used in a bank or any financial institution, then this template is what you need.
- Tax Invoice Template – This is made specifically for tax purposes. This type of template contains all required information that a tax invoice must have such as the name of the taxpayer, address, the shop or company name, the invoice number, quote number or reference number, and so on.
- Sales Invoice Template – This is the right template if you are looking for an invoice that designed for sales purposes. This is the kind of invoice that is used mainly in a retail industry.
These are easy to modify templates that will surely be of huge help to your invoice crafting. A timesheet invoice template is also ideal for those who are looking for an invoice made specifically in checking for an hourly work record.