An administrator is a person who is tasked to provide administrative services in the daily business and operational processes of a company or organization. He or she functions as the employee that administers different company affairs that involve its stakeholders especially clients and employees.
We can provide you with samples of administrator job description templates, which you may use as references in knowing the job functions of the specific job position. Moreover, we also have downloadable Job Description samples and templates that include work functions of different professional positions.
System Administrator Job Description
HR Administrator Job Description
Project Administrator Job Description
Contract Administrator Job Description
Sales Administrator Job Description
1. Systems Administrator
A systems administrator is a job position in the field of information technology that is tasked to provide his expertise, knowledge, and technical skills for the administration of different technologies used in the processes of a particular business or organization.
A systems administrator has the following job responsibilities:
- Assure that all the systems and equipment are utilized by the company for its daily needs.
- Update the recovery procedures for the company’s systems.
- Assure that all the software and hardware used in the company operations are maintained and at their proper working conditions.
- Evaluate the cost and systems that are being used by the company and provide suggestions should there be a need for one.
- Provide information about telecommunication processes and trends that may benefit the company.
2. Human Resource Administrator
A human resource administrator is tasked to do the following responsibilities in the work environment:
- Provide business support to the human resource activities of the company.
- Coordinate with the involved personnel involved with the human resource systems and practices.
- Act as the administrative support of different members of the company.
- Assure that all the processes that are needed to be done by the payroll sheet and human resource personnel are properly implemented.
- Ensure that all the records maintained by the human resource department.
- Provide his or her administrative services to different departments of the company.
- Be aware of the human resource systems and processes that are being followed by the company where he or she works at are updated and accurate.
You may download our Office Administrator Job Description templates should you be needing references for another specific administrator job. Other than that, you may also be interested to browse through our Marketing Manager Job Description templates for additional knowledge about another job position.
Database Administrator Job Description
Payroll Administrator Job Description
Sample Administrative Job Description Template
Network Administrator Job Description
Events Administrator Job Description
Marketing Administrator Job Description
3. Marketing Administrator
A marketing administrator is an employee assigned to the marketing department of a company or business who is tasked to do the following job functions:
- Assure that the company is aware of the existing marketing trends being followed in the industry where the business belongs.
- Assure that the best marketing practices and processes are being followed by the business.
- Implement different marketing activities in different mediums.
- Assure that the online and event programs of the company are helping it to acquire more clients.
- Assist with the creation and implementation of company campaigns.
- Perform other administrative tasks that will be of help to the operations of the marketing’s operations.
There are still a lot of administrator job positions that are practiced in different industries. If you want to have another specific administrator job position, you may download our System Administrator Job Description templates.