Having a hard time structuring a job description template? Not to worry. We understand that there is no need to stressing out on little things. We have ready-made job description templates for you. The job description samples are ready to download and ready to use.
One of the highly recommended professions is the legal profession. With thousands of firms hiring every day, you must clearly define in your job description examples the top talent you are looking for in order to get the best among the best. Creating job description templates may require time and effort. That is why we have provided you with job description templates for lawyers that will streamline your recruitment and screening processes.
492+ HR Templates in PDF, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Docs, Apple Pages, Google Sheets, Apple Keynote, Google Slides - START DOWNLOADING
Corporate Lawyer Job Description Template
Immigration Lawyer Job Description Sample
Legal Lawyer Job Description Template
Principal Lawyer Job Description
Lawyer Intern Job Description Template
1. Job Description Templates for Lawyers
There are several branches of law that a lawyer can specialize such as criminal law, commercial law or corporate law, environmental law, public international law, political law, civil law, and many more. We have created for you professionally made templates for some positions under these branches namely
- corporate lawyer job descriptions,
- immigration lawyer job description,
- legal officer job description,
- principal lawyer job description,
- lawyer-intern job description,
- intellectual – property lawyer job description,
- assistant lawyer job description,
- legal assistant job descriptions, and
- for in-house lawyer description templates.
2. Formulating Effective Job Descriptions
In choosing the suitable job description template, there are three important requisites to consider:
- Job summary. This should be concise, comprehensive, and clear. It must clearly state the title and definition of the position. It must be straightforward but not missing any salient information about the company and its standards.
- Primary responsibilities. This will give the major and key functions expected from the position.
- Qualifications. These will highlight the formal education requirements, skills, and expected professional standards.
Other requisites include salary rates, terms of employment, working hours, location, company overview, and human resource contact information.
What is important is that you are able to convey the important standards and qualifications you or your firm needs. It is good to be specific so that it will not create confusion.
Family Lawyer Job Description Sample
Intellectual Property Lawyer Job Description
Assistant Lawyer Job Description Template
In-house Lawyer Job Description Template
Family Law Attorney Job Description
Support Lawyer Job Description Template
3. Some Tips for Creating Job Descriptions
Formulating job descriptions for lawyers is really not that stressful. The best job description template is the one that effectively conveys the salient qualifications and professional standards of an applicant. In that way, it will be easy for the employer to conduct the screening.
Additionally, you need to specify what you or your firm needs in order to correctly identify and recruit the top talent. Here are some handy tips to remember in crafting a job description templates:
- The language and formatting used must represent the company’s principles and standards.
- It must be concise. Don’t beat around the bush. If your firm is looking for corporate lawyers, then you should incorporate the tasks and responsibilities you expect from a talent into the job description.
- Formal and specific. This is to befit your company’s standing and reputation.
4. What We Offer
We ensure that the templates we provide are created, updated, and formatted correctly by competent professionals. The formats come in various formats including PDF, .doc, and .docx so you could edit and add, modify, or remove some provisions.
Similar to financial advisor job description templates, which are technical, the legal practice may also involve such technicalities. The templates we’ve provided will surely help you hire the perfect legal counsel for your company.