A student aiming to earn a specific scholarship grant, be enrolled in a special college program, or become a qualified member of a certain fellowship would definitely be needing Letters of Recommendation to be acknowledged. Typically issued by a teacher or school administrator, the letter should contain all valuable information detailing how the student is qualified, and eventually, be granted his requests.
Usually, the document speaks of the student’s academic achievement during his school years, formidable characteristics, his above-average skills, extra-curricular activities, personal interest, current practices, and the like. For your convenience, we have prepared several sample templates for your perusal.
Graduate School Academic Letter
Graduate Academic Letter
Academic Letter in PDF
Academic Scholarship Letter
College Academic Letter
Scholarship Recommendation Letter
When a student is excelling in the academic fields and his qualities befit him to be a recipient or an awardee of a certain scholarship program, then his teacher could help him by composing a Scholarship Recommendation Letter. The letter should be characterized by some special points, to wit:
- There should be a proper salutation as well as formal complementary close and a signature line for the document to appear formal, respectful and polite. The content, of course, should be written in formal language.
- Details of the student’s achievements, special skills and attributes, good character, and above-average performances should be explicitly indicated.
- Pertinent documents, such as certificates, awards and other substantial forms required by the scholarship body or association must be collected and attached to the letter as proof.
- Referrals’ names, as well as their contact details, must be included in case the association would want further information about the applicant or ask for a personal appearance.
However, in addition to a scholarship recommendation letter, samples of Academic Coordinator Letter, Academic Job Letter, Business School Letter, and Academic Letter Format are likewise provided in this article for further references.
Academic Coordinator Letter
Letter of Recommendation for Teacher
Recommendation is not just issuing a letter containing personal details and reasons why a teacher deserves to work at a certain college or university. Rather, the act of recommending is an implication of the good traits and attributes that the teacher is known.
For those who need to create a Letter of Recommendation for Teacher, below are some of the crucial points to consider:
- The letter format must be that of the business-type. Maintaining the professional tone throughout the letter should likewise be observed.
- Contents of the body should be based on actual information and personal knowledge. Attachment of pertinent documents and certificates is suggested.
- Every detail should be specific and concise. It is a good to proofread the content before sending the letter to ensure that the letter is substantial.
- Considering the description of the job being advertised would also matter during the composition of the letter. By understanding the requirement of the job itself, you would be able to include some more important details and eradicate those that of little values only into the body of the letter.
- The writing should come from the heart, from your eagerness to help your friend or colleague get the job they deserves.
- Stay positive and relax. Believe that everything will work out fine just you want it to be for the teacher involved.