Creating a Word Letterhead can be just as time consuming as when creating your logo. When a logo is your face in brand, products, and advertisements, your letterhead is your face in a letter form. A correspondence letter with a well-made letterhead can exude your company’s professionalism and standard to the receiver, making it an essential part of business.
A letterhead samples has become a necessity in any businesses; its uniqueness that consists the logo, slogan, name, and contact details of your company is now being used for legal purposes like authentication to show legitimacy. In its own right, just like a logo, it is a representative of your brand but through a letter form.
126+ Letterhead Templates in Word | PSD | InDesign | Apple Pages | Publisher | Illustrator -START DOWNLOADING
Business Letterhead Template
Small Business Letterhead Template
Automotive Business Letterhead Template
Business Consultant Letterhead Template
Small Business Letterhead Template in Word
Construction Business Letterhead Template in Word
Formal Business Letterhead Template in Word
Benefits of Having a Letterhead
Selling your image and catching the attention of others are the biggest use of having a well-made Letterhead Template. It says a lot about your brand, image, and company. As communication in business is still sought through writing letters, having one can make your brand come across, professionally allowing you to give a good first impression to the receiver.
Using a Business Letterhead for your organization or company makes you professional in appearance making it important for your brand as a whole in the marketplace. It is important as it represents your company in front of public, clients, potential clients, and members of your organization.
Here are a list of benefits in having a well-made letterhead:
- For legal purposes. It is often used for official matters relating to different issues of the business. It is used as a legal document or used for confidential documentation of the company.
- For communication. It is used for communication purpose with different departments within the company as well as used to communicate with outside transactions.
- For authenticity. Having a letterhead verifies that your organization is legitimate as it contains a logo, address, and contact details of the company. It shows credibility to the legitimacy of your company.
- To stand out. A letterhead can help your organization to stand out among your competitors, and it allows the people to distinguish you from the rest.
- Back up. A well-made letterhead can back up and reinforce the message of your brand; it shows your clients and potential clients that you are able to provide the best service. It allows you to show to the receiver of your letter your company’s standard, making it essential to have a well-designed letterhead.
Plain Business Letterhead Template in Word
Elegant Business Letterhead Template in Word
Personal Business Letterhead Template in Word
When Creating Your Letterhead
Creating a letterhead may sound so simple, yet you still need to do a lot of planning. There are a lot of things you must consider when making one and here are the following:
- Address and contact details
- Web and e-mail address
- Established date
A well-made Company Letterhead should be able to communicate your brand and company’s image, values, and message to the recipient of your correspondence letter. It should be able to exude the importance of your letter’s content. If you are still confused in making your letterhead, samples are provided above for you to download for free. They’re available in PDF and Microsoft Word format and you can use them as a reference material.