An employee warning letter is given by the human resource department to any employee who has violated a company regulation or guideline. Also, it may be given to employees who are not able to deliver their work core competencies and functions. There are many other reasons why an employee receives a warning letter, and a few of them is discussed in this article.
We can provide you with employee warning letter templates so you can be aware of the items that are listed in this specific letter and the different grounds and reasons why an employee is given a warning letter. Moreover, we can also give different Letter Template samples which you may use as references in creating other letters needed for various transactions and processes.
Employee written warning Letter Template
Employee Absence Warning Letter Template
Employee First and Final Warning Letter Template
Written Warning Letter for Attendance Example
Inclusions of an Employee Warning Letter
A basic employee warning letter includes the following information:
- The name of the employee to whom the warning is for.
- The department or division where the employee belongs.
- The job position of the employee.
- The date that the employee warning letter was given.
- The date that a specific incident subjected for warning has happened.
- The details of the incident.
- The changes that the employees need to show to avoid the consequences should the warning be ignored.
- The measures to be applied should a similar incident happen again.
Employee Behavior Warning Letter
An employee behavior warning letter is given to an employee for the following reasons:
- The employee may have shown disrespect to a client or customer of the company which resulted to sales loss or a complaint from the customer involved in the transaction.
- The employee is showing misconduct in the workplace, which affects the work processes of other company employees.
- An act of insubordination may be done to the immediate head, supervisor, or manager of the employee.
Aside from our employee warning letter templates, you may also browse through our downloadable HR Warning Letter samples.
Employee Behavior Warning Letter Template
Employee Performance Warning Letter Template
Employee Absence Warning
An employee absence warning is given to an employee who has shown absenteeism acts for a specific period of time. An employee absence warning includes the following information:
- The invalid reasons of an employee for his or her absence.
- The number of times the employee has been absent which is already above the limited number of absents that a company allows.
- The schedules that the employee was not able to follow and how this act has affected the operations of the business and the dynamics and functions of the team where he or she belongs.
- The corresponding disciplinary action to be applied should the employee continue to show the same attitude towards work attendance.
Employee Performance Warning
An employee performance warning is given to an employee for the following reasons:
- The employee cannot deliver the job functions of his or her professional position.
- The employee is performing below the needed productivity of the company.
- An employee is not passing his or her competency review.
- The employee serves as the weakest link of the operations and has been affecting the overall efficiency of the team where he or she belongs.
Other than our employee warning letter templates, you may also be interested to know more about different kinds of warning letters. To see more samples of this kind of letter, you may browse through our downloadable Warning Letter Template samples.