An employment rejection letter
is considered to be the official document sent by a company to an applicant who would like to be hired for a particular work position but failed to meet the qualifications and requirements of the job position that he or she is applying for.
This post is a collection of employment rejection letters that you may use as guides in creating an employment rejection letter that is direct to the point but professional as well. More than that, we can also provide you with samples of writing rejection letters in the provided link.
Standard Employment Rejection Letter
Employment Offer Rejection
Employment Application Rejection Sample
Interview Rejection Letter
The Employment Rejection Letter Format
An employment rejection letter should have the following items in its layout or letter structure:
- The date that the employment rejection letter was written
- The name of the applicant to whom the letter is for
- The address and other basic information of the applicant
- A salutation
- An initial message about the application of the individual to the company
- The decision of the business to reject candidates without turning them off
- If possible, the reason for the employment application
- The terms for reapplication if the candidate would like to try again
- A message of appreciation for the interest of the applicant to apply to the company
- Closing remarks
- The name of the business
- The name of the representative of the business who wrote the letter
Other than the samples that are already available for download in this post, we can provide you with more Job Rejection Letters and other kinds of Rejection Letter Samples from our website.
Employment Contract Rejection Example
Formal Employment Rejection Letter
Professional Employment Rejection Letter
Guidelines in Writing an Employment Rejection Letter
Some of the guidelines that you may follow in creating an employment rejection letter are as follows:
- Make sure that you will make the rejected candidate feel that the company is truly thankful for his or her desire to be a part of the business.
- Remain professional with how you state the decision of the screening committee to decline the application of the candidate.
- As much as possible, assure that all the items present in the letter are not vague, easy to understand, and direct to the point.
Why Use Our Employment Rejection Letter?
Though the reasons for rejecting an applicant are different, the format and most of the content of employment rejection letters are usually the same. A few reasons why we suggest the usage of our employment rejection letter are as follows:
- Our employment rejection letter templates are already formatted to organize the content of your letter.
- We made sure that the templates that you will download from this post are corporate looking and appropriate to be used for the specific transaction.
- Our employment rejection letter templates are easy to edit so you can apply the content that you would like to put in your own letter.