Executives are people responsible for running an organization and taking charge of companies or government agencies. They create plans to help their organizations grow. Executive occupation covers many jobs. These positions include chief executive officers, department store managers, and small business operators. Above everything, executives create and review goals for a certain organization.
When planning to apply for a position like this, one must not forget to create an application letter for the employer. Here, we offer downloadable application letter templates made especially for those want to apply for executive positions. They are precreated, so you don’t need to worry on what to include. See below for more templates.
Sales Executive Job Application Letter
Senior Executive Job Application Letter
Marketing Executive Job Application Letter
Sample Executive Job Application Letter
Account Executive Job Application Letter
Sales and Marketing Executive Job Application Letter
How to Format Your Application Letter
There are also set rules for the sections included in the letter, from salutation to sign-off, and how the letter is organized. Below is the proper format on how to write an application letter.
- Contact information and date. If prefer to send a hard copy of your application letter, include your contact information and followed by the date.
- Salutation. This is the part where you start your polite greeting. The most common salutation is “Dear,” “Mr.,” or “Ms.” followed by the person’s last name.
- Body or the letter’s content. This section has three distinct parts. In the first paragraph, you’ll want to mention the job you are applying for and where you saw the job listing. The next paragraph(s) are the most important part of your letter. Remember how you gathered all that information about what employers were seeking, and how you could meet their needs. This is the area where you will share relevant information regarding your experience and achievements.
- Complimentary close. End your application letter with a polite close, such as “Best” or “Sincerely,” followed by your name.
Always keep in mind that having a precise and well-formatted application letter will put you to an advantage towards other applicants. Make sure that all needed information are written down in an organized manner.
Senior Executive Job Application Letter
Executive Job Application Cover Letter
Executive Assistant Job Application Letter
Executive Chef Job Application Letter
Executive Secretary Job Application Letter
How to Write an Application Letter
- On the first part, write an appealing paragraph. Employers read a lot of application letters, and most of the time the employer will scan them quickly deciding if your letter goes in the trash or to keep them. Treat your application letter like an interesting article.
- Mention where you found the position to which you are applying. Before applying, do some research to see if you know anyone in the company as well as the company’s background. Don’t be afraid to drop a name if you have the employee’s permission.
- You need to explain why hiring you will benefit the employer. You don’t want to inform them why getting hired will benefit you. There’s a reason why this position is open, there’s a problem that needs solving, and you’re here to solve it.
- Summarize briefly your strengths, qualifications, and experience. In your second paragraph, you want to reflect the job qualifications of your abilities and experiences that show why you’re an ideal match for the position.
- Summarize why you’re the perfect candidate for the job in one sentence. Ending your letter of application on the right note is a very important.
- Inform the employer that they can contact you. Inform your employer that you would love the opportunity to speak further to them about the position and provide your contact info and specify what time they should contact you.
- After you end your letter, don’t forget to write your full name on the last line, and consider including a signature.
Follow these simple and easy steps when making an executive position employment application letter. But if you opt for templates, we have it all here. Just select which one suits your preference. No need to worry since all of them are preformatted and are ready to download.