Being a part of a company or a business requires a person’s uttermost professionalism and proper work ethics. This may not only be showcased through personal interactions but also on written transactions. There are a lot of kinds and forms of letters that both the employees and employers use in different business and operational functions.
It is very essential to create letters on particular situations. It makes conversations more formal and business like. More than anything else, writing a specific letter for a direct purpose can be a great professional exchange of information and insights. Our different sample letters of employment can be browsed in this particular article but you may also view our Letter Template, which you may use as a reference in many other types of letters.
Termination Letter of Employment Template
Reference Letter of Employment Template
Rejection Letter of Employment Template
Resignation Letter of Employment Template
Offer Letter of Employment Template
Termination Letter of Employment
The termination letter of employment is given to an employee by the company for whom the employee is working. This letter may be given due to the following reasons:
- The contract terms regarding the duration of employment period has already ended.
- An employee is caught doing misconduct.
- An employee has been showing improper behavior towards other members of the company.
- There are rules that the employee has not followed stated in the employees’ handbook or guide to be a possible cause for termination.
Resignation Letter of Employment
A resignation letter, on the other hand, is a voluntary act of an employee to resign from his or her post in the company. A resignation letter usually has the following items:
- The date when the resignation letter was handed by the employee to his or her employer.
- The effective date of resignation.
- The number of days that the employee will be willing to render service. Take note that some companies have required number of days for service rendering.
- The reason for coming up with the decision to leave the company.
- Other items that are related to the resignation process.
You may use our downloadable Employee Resignation Letter Template to have an idea about the structure of a resignation letter should you be needing to create one.
A Sample Letter of Employment is also available for download to serve as your guide in creating different letters used by employers and employees.
Letter of Verification of Employment Template
Letter of Recommendation for Employment Template
Letter of Intent for Employment Template
Letter of Employment Acceptance Template
Letter of Employment Format
Letter of Recommendation for Employment
A letter of recommendation is a great help in any work applications. If you are to apply for a new job, a letter from your supervisor or manager from the past company for whom you worked is a huge benefit. It allows your prospective employer to see a glimpse of how you work and what you can actually bring to the table. Here are a few items that can be seen in a letter of recommendation:
- Instances where your work ethics have been highlighted.
- Your skills, abilities, and talents which may be of use to the company.
- The job functions that you were able to do smoothly and properly as an employee.
- Your character and professional approach toward work.
View our Employee Recommendation Letter sample to get more information on how to create one.
No matter whether it is made by the employer or employee, letters used in employment are very important for people to communicate about different business processes. Rather than just discussing it right away, a letter can serve as a preview of what should be talked about and how matters can be ended or resolved.