The transition of being an applicant to becoming an employee of the company where you applied starts when the company has already given you the offer letter for the job post that you are to handle, should you accept the offer. An offer letter signifies the favorable examination results that you’ve got during the initial phase of application and that the human resource have been impressed with your performance during the interview processes.
Our Letter Template may be used by companies in creating an offer letter for the applicants who have passed the recruitment process. Also, it may be used as a reference by applicants to know what an offer letter must include.
Job Offer Letter Sample
Employment Offer Letter Sample
Counter Offer Letter Sample
Business Offer Letter Sample
Internship Offer Letter Sample
The Best Job Offer Letter
A job letter may be considered at its best, if it has the following qualities and information:
- There is an organization of thoughts in terms of relaying the offer to be given.
- The items are well structured and all the data are presented properly.
- All the specifics of the job offer are itemized.
- The information about salary offers and benefits stated on the interview are the same with what has been written.
- The expectations of the employee in terms of salary and benefits are met.
- Rules, regulations, and company policies are elaborated.
Inclusions of a Job Offer Letter
A Job Offer Letter must include the following information:
- The monthly and annual salary of the employee
- The benefits that the employee is entitled to
- The work schedule
- The date of employment
- The company’s rules and regulations
- The job position offered
- The nature of the work being offered
- The number of leaves an employee may use and their classifications
Aside from our offer letter templates, we can also provide you with an Offer Letter Template .
New Hire Offer Letter Sample
Commission Offer Letter Sample
Company Offer Letter Sample
Contract Offer Letter Sample
Landlord’s Offer Letter Sample
Counter Offer Letter
If the job offer letter has inclusions which you think do not match your qualifications and competencies but you want the job and you also would like to work for the company, you may write a counter offer letter in exchange of the job offer letter that the company has given you.
A counter offer letter have the following information:
- Your decision to ask for a bigger salary and benefit package
- The reason on why you deserve what you are asking for
- Items that will back up your claims
- The decision that you will arrive at should the counter offer be considered or not
Importance of Reviewing an Offer Letter
It is very important for a soon-to-be employee of a company to review the offer letter given to him or her for the following reasons:
- An offer letter will dictate all the things that you are bound to expect and do in the duration of your stay with the company.
- The packages that you are to receive especially the salary are stated in the offer letter. You need to know if the amount that you will get is appropriate and if it will allow you to pay for your needs and financial obligations.
- There are terms and conditions which are included in the offer letter that you need to consider looking at since you will be strictly required to follow them.
If you have received an offer letter, make sure to be reminded of the following information. Other than our offer letter templates, you may also download our Appointment Letter Templates.