A letterhead is the set of information that are seen in the heading of a document or at the top of a paper sheet. It is used by companies and individuals who would like to make their documents more personalized, original, or coherent to all the marketing and branding materials that they use.
We can give you samples of simple office letterhead templates if you want to use one for all the letters and documents that you will send out to your clients and/or customers. Also, we have other downloadable Letterhead Template samples usable for other transactions and kinds of businesses.
Law Office Letterhead Template
Dental Office Letterhead Template
Medical Office Letterhead Template
Office Company Letterhead Template
Inclusions of a Letterhead
A basic letterhead includes the following information:
- The name of the company
- The location and other information of the business
- The logo of the business
- A corporate design that is being used by the business for branding purposes
- In some cases, a background pattern that is used by the company in all its documents
You can add other information if you want your letterhead to be more comprehensive. However, assure that you will put only those information that are essential to be known by your clients and / or customers. Also take note of the space available to be filled with information.
Who Can Use a Letterhead?
Offices who would like to brand their documents can use letterheads. A few of these offices are as follows:
- Law offices
- Dental offices
- Medical offices
- Company or business offices
- Office depots
- Home offices
Other than our office letterhead samples, you may also be interested to browse through and download our Word Letterhead Template samples for more references related to this document inclusion. Also, we have samples of Construction Company Letterhead templates if you want to have guides in creating a specific letterhead used by construction companies.
Office Business Letterhead Template
Professional Office Letterhead Template
Home Office Letterhead Template
Guidelines in Creating a Letterhead for Your Business
If you will create a letterhead for your business, here are some guidelines that you may follow:
- Make sure that the letterhead that you will use is unique so that there will be no other resemblance that may be incorporated to other businesses. This will allow you to help in improving your branding strategies.
- Assure that you are not using letterhead designs of other companies as some of these letterheads have copyrights.
- Do not make your letterheads crowded. The information that we have stated above are already enough for your letterhead to look appealing, presentable, and visually pleasing.
- Use a format that is simple so that the focus will be on the content of your document. If you will use a design pattern, make sure that the information of your business will not be blocked.
- It depends on you if you will put the logo of your business together with your business name or you want to use just one of them. Again, it all varies on how you would like your letter head to reflect your business.
- Make sure that the font that you will use is big enough, readable, and is the font associated to your business.
- Assure that all the information that are placed in a letterhead are accurate and up to date
Other than our letterhead templates, you may also be interested to view our downloadable Legal Letterhead Template samples.