When applying for a job, a scholarship, or when getting enrolled in college, an applicant has to impress the other party as much as possible to be able to get the position applied or enrolled. The applicant needs to sell themselves and let the company or school know how they will be able to benefit if the applicant gets accepted. You may also see Letter Templates.
One way of doing this is through a recommendation letter. The applicant has to request a recommendation letter from the previous company, school, or even from a trusted person given that they were able to keep their reputations clean and that they did not commit any serious offense all throughout their stay. These recommendation letters will then be submitted alongside the cover letter and the resume. We have various Recommendation Letter Template samples here on our website to choose from.
94+ Recommendation Letter Templates in PDF | Word | Google Docs | Apple Pages -START DOWNLOADING
Simple Restaurant Employee Personal Recommendation Letter
Personal Trainer Letter of Recommendation
Personal Assistant Letter of Recommendation
Personal Letter of Recommendation for College
A Supporting Document
A recommendation letter is a document that contains the qualities, characteristics, and capabilities of the individual being recommended. This individual may or may not be the person requesting the document. This letter is usually written by a company or a school where the requesting person may have worked or studied and submitted to another to support their other application papers.
If you are the person requesting the letter of recommendation, here are some advantages of submitting this letter when applying for a position:
- It shows to whom you are applying your qualities and your degree of competence from another person’s perspective.
- This letter will be be able to provide some in-depth information that is not mentioned in your cover letter and resume.
- The readers will be able to build confidence and trust in you.
- It makes it easier for the reader to evaluate your application when submitting a letter than simply relying on your resume’s character references.
- Recommendation letters actually give you an advantage over other applicants.
However, if you are the person writing the letter of recommendation for your employee, student, or even a friend, then here are some guidelines on how you should write a recommendation letter:
- Similar with all letters, always follow the proper format and observe formality.
- Introduce yourself, your position, and your relationship with the requester.
- State the applicant’s qualities, skills, and accomplishments.
- Explain briefly why they will be effective and productive if accepted.
- Include a personal testimony of their contribution to your company or school.
- Close the letter by writing your name and signing on top of it. You may also leave your contact number for the convenience of the reader if they wish to ask for even more details.
- Be honest and believable. Do not exaggerate.
For more templates that you can choose from, you may want to check out our collection of Recommendation Letters for a Friend and Letters of Recommendation for Internship samples.
Personal Letter of Recommendation for Nurses
Personal Letter of Recommendation for Employee
Personal Banker Letter of Recommendation
With these templates that you can use, you can help others get the job, scholarship, or education they’ve been dreaming. And we have saved you all the hassle by providing you with our templates. These can be downloaded easily and for free. For easy editing, these templates come in Doc and Docx formats. Now you don’t need to look anywhere else when looking for recommendation letter templates because we already got you covered.
If you are looking for templates written exclusively for teachers applying for a spot in schools, then we also have Letters of Recommendation for Teacher. But if you couldn’t find what you were looking for on this page, then scroll down to the bottom and check out the links to other related contents found on our website.