After an interview, a job applicant is often dumbfounded as to what to do during the waiting process. While it is always wise and advisable that you take this time to apply to other companies, you may also spend this period in investing on the companies which have already interviewed you. It is not true that after a job interview, you no longer have the chance to magnetize the attention of hiring managers or recruiters. As a matter of fact, you can still improve your chances of getting hired by sending a post interview thank you letter.
A post-interview thank you letter is a sensitive letter to write, you must do it properly. In order to do so, we are making things easier for you by providing you with a variety of Thank You Letter which are available for easy download. Scroll down below to view our templates!
Post–Job Interview Thank-You Letter
Post-Interview Rejection Thank-You Letter
Post-Interview Thank-You Letter Format
Post-Interview Thank-You Letter for Executive Assistant
Post-Interview Business Thank-You Letter
What Is a Post-Interview Thank-You Letter to Recruiter?
This is a letter sent to a recruiter which the job applicant can send after he/she has been interviewed.
Why Write a Post-Interview Thank-You Letter?
The following are the reasons why it is advantageous to write a post-interview thank-you letter:
- It makes the recruiter remember the job applicant more, and thus it moves them to check his/her credentials and qualifications.
- It allows a job applicant to provide further explanations of his/her qualifications, which he/she failed to include in his/her resume.
- It allows a job applicant to clear certain areas or responses, which he/she gave during the job interview which he/she think to be inadequate or vague.
Aside from the post-interview thank-you letters we have on this page, you may also check more Thank-You Letter to Recruiter samples on our website to find even more ways to express your gratitude.
Post-Interview Thank-You Letter for Nursing
Post–Internship Interview Thank-You Letter
Post–Medical Interview Thank-You Letter
Standard Post-Interview Thank-You Letter
Post-Interview Thank-You Letter to Recruiter
Some Helpful Tips in Writing a Post-Interview Thank-You Letter
Keep these valuable tips in mind which can guide you in your letter writing:
- Thank your recruiter in a genuine manner. Your tone should remain professional with only a slight hint of personal.
- Specify your thankfulness for the time and effort which they have spent in considering you as a possible employee for their company.
- Brainstorm for possible aspects during the interview which you have appreciated the recruiter for. You can explain this aspect in your letter in order to be more specific in your gratitude.
- Never exaggerate as recruiters or hiring managers are most likely used to detecting falsities and would thus consider it as a lack of integrity on your part.
For more specific types of thank-you letters not to be found on this page, you can always check our archives for more templates. In addition to that, you can check out our Medical Thank-You Letter templates. Simply click on the link provided.