A rejection thank you letter is used to decline an offer, a proposal, or anything that is given by another entity. As a Formal Rejection Letter, it sends out the message of rejection in a professional manner while showing appreciation to the interest of the other entity involved in the transaction as well.
Make it easier for yourself to create a rejection thank you letter by using our collection of downloadable rejection thank you letter templates. Other than the templates that you may download from this post, you may also be interested to browse and download our samples of Proposal Rejection Letter templates in the provided link.
Job Offer Rejection
Bid Thank You Letter
Samples of Rejection Thank You Letters
As mentioned, there are different kinds of rejection letters that are used in different transactions where a decline is needed to be stated. A few samples of rejection letters are as follows:
- An interview rejection letter is created by a company who would like to reject the application of a candidate for employment. The details of the unsuccessful bid to be a part of the company are all listed in this document. We have more samples of Job Applicant Rejection Letters in the specified link.
- A job offer rejection letter is written by a candidate who passed the employment qualifications of a business but will not be able to take the position that is offered to him/her. There are certain reasons why this kind of letter is written, and it can either come from either the applicant or the company.
- A proposal rejection letter is mostly used in business-to-business transactions. However, it can also be used to decline sponsorship proposals and other kinds of proposals that include organizations and individuals.
Aside from the rejection letter templates that you can already browse through and download from this post, you may also be interested to use or downloadable samples of Bid Rejection Letter Templates.
Employment Thank You Letter
Grant Rejection Letter
Example of Rejection Thank You Letter
5 Tips in Writing a Rejection Thank You Letter
We have curated five tips that you may follow in creating and formatting a rejection thank you letter. These tips include the following items:
- Identify the kind of rejection thank you letter that you need to create. There are more Business Rejection Letter Template samples in the specified link.
- Make sure that you state the reason for the rejection. It may be precise or it may also be vague. It all depends on the business letter writing guidelines and regulations that are being followed by your company.
- Use a calm tone in writing a rejection thank you letter. This document is created not only for the purpose of rejecting an entity or its offer but also to thank them for allotting their time and effort for the transaction.
- Always use words that are appropriate for corporate transactions.
- We highly suggest the use of appropriate templates in creating this document so your final rejection thank you letter will be as professional and as well-formatted as possible.
Remember that writing a rejection thank you letter is not just a way of sending the information of decline or rejection. Sending a rejection thank you letter is also a way of showing professionalism and commendable ethics.