Rejection thank-you letters are used by companies and other entities to formally announce a decision of rejection either to candidates, applicants, bidders, and other people who would like to create a transaction with the letter sender. Just like any other Rejection Letter Templates, a rejection thank-you letter should be written in a professional manner.
This post is a collection of rejection thank-you letter samples and templates that you may use as references in creating your own rejection thank-you letter. Other than that, we can also provide you with templates of other kinds of Rejection Letter Samples in the provided link.
2540+ Letter Templates - Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Excel, Google Docs, Apple (MAC) Pages, Google Sheets (SPREADSHEETS), Apple Numbers - START DOWNLOADING
Grant Thank You Letter
Sponsorship Thank-You Letter
Kinds of Rejection Thank-You Letters
Rejection thank you letters can be used in many processes. A few samples of rejection thank-you letters that you may view and download in this post include the following:
- A bidder rejection thank-you letter is used by an entity to disseminate the information with regards to the rejection of the bid of an individual or an organization.
- An employee rejection thank-you letter is used to both appreciate the decision of a candidate to apply to a company and to decline his or her application for the mean time as well. We can provide you with more samples of Applicant Rejection Letters and Employment Rejection Letters in the respective links mentioned.
- A sponsorship rejection thank-you letter is given by sponsors to the applicants of a sponsorship grant who were not able to pass the standard requirements of the entity who will fund the sponsorship.
- An internship offer rejection thank-you letter is written by an intern applicant who qualified for an internship program but is not willing to undergo the said program offered by the company anymore.
There are still a lot of other rejection thank you letters that are used in various processes. In creating a rejection thank-you letter, always think of the positive outcomes of sending the document rather than be afraid of what the other end of the transaction will think.
Internship Offer Rejection
Recruiter Offer Decline
Proposal Rejection Thank-You Letter
Job Offer Rejection Letter
Applicant Rejection Letter in PDF
Guidelines in Creating a Rejection Thank-You Letter
Some of the guidelines that you may follow in making your own rejection thank you letter are as follows:
- Always be specific with the purpose of the letter.
- Use a corporate format in making the layout of the document.
- Select an appropriate template that you may use as a guide in structuring the content of your rejection thank-you letter.
- Identify the items that you would like to put in the letter and organize their flow accordingly.
- Make sure that all the information that you will put in the rejection thank you letter are accurate.
- Do not forget to always be thankful to the efforts of the applicant within the entirety of the transaction.
- Always end with a positive note.
For more samples of Bid Rejection Letter Templates, which has been discussed above, visit our website’s business archives.