Are you ready to leave your job but not sure what you’re going to write on a resignation letter? Most employees certainly feel the same. After finally deciding to leave a certain post, another matter to deeply think about is what your resignation letter should contain.
If you want to maintain good ties with your company, you simply cannot just leave right away. It also helps you maintain a good employment record, and the best way to do that is to tender a resignation. You might want to make use of our Resignation Letter Templates so you would save time deciding on the appropriate content.
Resignation Letter Going Back to School
Free Resignation Letter Format
Free Casual Resignation Letter
Free Official Resignation Letter
Free Sample Resignation Letter Template
Free Formal Resignation Letter Template
Basic Job Resignation Letter
Basic Formal Resignation Letter
Basic Email Resignation Letter
Basic Volunteer Resignation Letter
Basic Church Resignation Letter
How to Write a Basic Resignation Letter
You simply need to know the basics of writing a basic resignation letter. You cannot just write down whatever you want without being mindful of the overall impact of your letter. Our Simple Resignation Letter Templates are so much identical with basic resignation letters.
- Follow business letter format. As seen in other formal letter, there is a standard format the almost everyone is used to. This generally looks formal and professional to anyone who reads it. Following such format would also imply that you are giving the letter with utmost respect.
- State your intention to resign. You need to be straightforward with your intention to resign. You also need to state what current position you are resigning from.
- Effective date of resignation. It is important that you include certain dates for your last day of employment. That way, you help your employer track the duration of your employment.
- Offer assistance. Since you will no longer be connected to a certain company after you have resigned, make sure that you offer help during the transition of the vacancy due to your resignation. Any assistance from you will surely be appreciated by your employer.
Basic Manager Resignation Letter
Basic Teacher Resignation Letter
Basic Resignation Letter with Two Weeks Notice
Free Sample Basic Resignation Letter
Basic Resignation Letter Templates
We could provide for an Example of Resignation Letter Templates here in our page. Each resignation letter may be written with one intention, but all these templates have different formats and styles with which you can actually choose from.
- This Formal Resignation Letter Template could already provide for you a simple resignation letter with all your intention written on it. It comes in a neat format with spacing that’s readable to your employer as well. If you opt for margins on your letter, this template has it too.
- If you opt to pass your resignation letter through email, you could make use of our Email Resignation Letter Template. It isn’t that lengthy to read, and it states your intentions directly to the point. You wouldn’t have to worry about how you go about your letter as everything is already made easy for you.
- You could also download this Volunteer Resignation Letter Template, which doesn’t require so much information that should be written on your letter. It has all the basic significant parts and all you have to do is fill it out accurately.
Resignation letters should be crafted professionally. It is only right that you download our templates and save time polishing your resignation letter to make it look more professional and presentable.