An e-mail rejection letter is an electronic or digital message that is sent to an entity if his or her application or proposal has been declined by the individual or group who sent the e-mail. This kind of letter lists down the reasons for the rejection and other items that are related to the decision.
This post is a collection of various samples of email rejection letter templates that are used in different transactions concerning the act of professional rejection.
Email Job Rejection
Interview Rejection Letter
Job Application Rejection Letter
Email Rejection Letter Example
How to Write a Candidate Email Rejection Letter
If you are a representative of a company who is tasked to inform unsuccessful applicants rejection regarding the post-interview results, a few guidelines that you may follow in creating a candidate email rejection letter are as follows:
- Directly state the decision of the company to reject candidates professionally.
- Be professional with the way that you will state the decision. You may also wish the candidate luck on his / her other professional undertakings.
- If possible, provide information on the decline that you have given to the candidate.
For more samples of Job Applicant Rejection Letters, kindly visit the provided link.
How to Ask for Feedback After a Job Rejection
If you are an individual who would like to ask questions or clarifications regarding the job rejection that you have received, a few ways on how you can ask a feedback after a declined application are as follows:
- Assure the company that you have already accepted their decision and you just want to know the reason why you have not been accepted for employment which you may use as a guide for self-development.
- Be precise with the items that you want to know. This will help the company to state their answers in a more specific manner as well.
- Be composed. Always ask with a corporate tone applied in your messages.
Other than our samples of email rejection letter templates, you may also want to download our samples of Offer Rejection Letter Templates.
Rejection Letter After Interview
Email Rejection Response Letter
Employer Email Rejection
College Rejection Letter
How to Handle Rejection Gracefully
A few suggestions on how you can handle rejection gracefully are as follows:
- If you will send another e-mail message after any kinds of transaction rejection, use a template that will help you to make your document structured and business-like.
- Even if you have been rejected by a company or any entity, always be thankful by the time that they have used in reviewing your application.
- Do not end the transaction in a bad light. You can always say that you will find ways for improvement and you are still looking forward to be a part of their organization.
- Wish the business’s future successes.
We can provide you with more templates of Rejection Letter Samples in the provided link so you can have more references in creating this specific letter.