An immediate resignation letter is the document created and passed by an employee who would like to resign from his post immediately for a myriad of reasons. These kinds of resignation letter are typically made due to emergencies and other valid reasons which make the company allow an individual to not render the required days of providing additional services to the business before the employee’s effective date of resignation.
This post is a collection of different samples of immediate resignation letters that you may download if you want to have references in creating this kind of resignation letter. Aside from immediate resignation letter templates, we can also provide you with Best Resignation Letter samples in the link provided.
Immediate Email Resignation Letter
Effective Immediate Resignation Letter
Immediate Job Resignation Letter
Immediate Call Center Resignation Letter Sample
How to Write an Immediate Resignation Letter
A few guidelines that you may follow in creating a comprehensive immediate resignation letter are as follows:
- Do not forget to apologize if you cannot fulfill a full service rendering before your effective date of resignation. You may do this by stating items that can show how you have no control over the situations that resulted to your immediate resignation.
- Identify the reasons that caused the immediate resignation so the company can understand you further. Usually, companies only allow immediate resignations if the reasons for leaving the business entity are valid and are needed to be attended in the soonest possible time.
- Always be concise with the things that you will put in your immediate resignation letter. Do not forget to make the immediate resignation letter business-like and corporate in terms of its content and letter format.
If you believe that your resignation does not require an immediate notice and you are more than willing to render services before your effective date of resignation, you may use our Resignation Letter With 30 Day Notice templates instead. More so, you may also want to download our Heartfelt Resignation Letter Template samples for more references in creating a resignation letter.
Immediate Resignation Letter to HR
Sales Executive Immediate Resignation Letter
Immediate Notice Resignation Letter
Teacher Immediate Resignation Letter
When to Use an Immediate Resignation Letter
An immediate resignation letter may be used in the following instances:
- There is a need for the resigning employee to seek medical help immediately due to a health condition
- The employee has been offered with a job position in another company and he or she is required to report in a suggested date that is earlier than his or her supposed effective date of resignation if he or she will follow the resignation service rendering terms of the business.
- The employee is currently facing family issues and other personal matters which will not allow him or her to be present at work at the times when he or she is needed.
- An employee will already move to another location and he or she only knew about the decision a few days or weeks before he or she decided to pass a resignation letter.
- The employee is required by the company to have an immediate resignation due to a policy violation or any improper behavior.
Aside from our samples of immediate resignation letter templates, other kinds of resignation letters like Internship Resignation Letter Template samples and templates of Formal Resignation Letters are also available for download.