Since you’ve decided to leave your company, you will need to write a resignation letter to officially convey your intention to resign from your post. For some, writing a resignation letter can be hard especially when you’re pressed with time, but still has to comply with the requirements.
In line with this, last minute resignation letter templates will help you find the right words to say when drafting your letter. The samples provided are easy to download and use. They’ll show you the basic ingredients of a professional resignation letter although written on the last minute.
Last Minute Resignation Letter to Company
Last Minute Resignation Letter to Client Template
Last Minute Resignation Letter Due to Health Issues
Last Minute Resignation Letter for Personal Reason
Job Resignation Letter
Last Minute Notice
Official Last Minute Resignation
How to Write an Immediate Resignation Letter
There are various reason why employees leave their jobs. Regardless of the factors that led to such decision to resign, you need to write a resignation letter example as a formal requirement and to show that you have good work ethics.
For those who are planning to file an immediate resignation letter, here are some guides that you may refer to. The following guide can supplement the ideas provide by last-minute resignation letters.
- Briefly and clearly state your intention to resign. For sample immediate resignation letters, you should professionally convey at the first part of the body of the letter your decision to leave the company accompanied by the effective date of the resignation.
- Don’t forget to express your gratitude. Thank your employers for the opportunities and career assistance they’ve provided you. As much as possible, concisely express how thankful you are for the great things and lessons you’ve gained from your stay in the company.
- Openly offer your assistance. Proactively state in the letter that you would offer your assistance in terms of transitions and replacements. Immediate resignations could affect the operations of the company. A little help from you would be highly appreciated.
Last Minute Resignation Letter Example
Formal Resignation Letter
Why Bother Writing a Resignation Letter?
Resignation letters are mostly done for compliance purposes and a form of documentation on the part of the company. Here are some reasons why you should write one.
- For reference and recommendation purposes. If you’re planning to apply for another job, you’ll be needing a favorable recommendation letter from your previous employer. By sending a formal resignation letter, you’re giving your company the idea that you’re willing to comply with the procedures and help with them in settling down your replacement.
- For clearance purposes. In order for all the skills and work experiences that you’ve gained in the course of your stay in the company to be credited and validated in your resume, you should file a resignation letter templates and examples as a first step in complying with the clearance-related requirements.
- As an expression of gratitude. In the end of the day, you are still part of the company and you’ve established relationships. Thank-you resignation letters showcase your gratitude for the opportunities and benefits that you’ve gained in the course of your employment.
These are just some of the reasons why resignation letters are relevant. By checking out our set of templates, you’ll realize that resignation letters are easy to write and format.