Are you planning to resign from your job? Sometimes, we willingly decide to quit our jobs in order to seek greener pastures. While there are also occasions when the reason for us quitting our jobs is something that is beyond our control. No matter how undesirable the reason for resignation may be, it is the employee’s obligation to duly notify your employer of your intention to leave your post in a formal manner. This can be done through the timely submission of a resignation letter.
A resignation letter template would inform your employer or manager regarding your decision to leave your job. If you are planning on writing one, make sure that you write an appropriately formatted resignation letter.You may also see immediate resignation letter template
Two Weeks Notice Resignation Letter Template
Simple Accountant Resignation Letter Template
Simple Part-Time Job Resignation Letter
No Notice Resignation Letter Template
Resignation Letter to Boss Template
Sample Teacher Resignation Letter Templates
Resignation Letter for Teacher Template
Resignation Sample for Teacher with Reason
Teacher Resignation Sample to Principal
Sample Teacher Resignation
Sample Resignation Letter for Preschool Teacher
Resignation Sample for Elementary Teacher
What is the Process of Resignation?
If you are planning to resign from your job, you need to be sure that you are going about your resignation in the proper way. Here are some guidelines for you to follow during the process of tendering your resignation:
- Before anything else, you need to assess the reason why you are resigning. Is it because you have health issues? Or perhaps, because you have found a better job opportunity elsewhere? Whatever the reason for your resignation, you must make sure that it is a valid ground for resignation as recognized by your company’s rules and policies.
- Afterward, you must also refer to the laws of your state which your company is in and determine the proper process and prerequisites for resignation.
- After that, it is best to verbally inform your direct managers first. That way, they would have the chance of hearing from you regarding your intent to resign. In this way, your managers or employer are given the chance to provide you with solutions or choices in order for you not to resign from your post. For example, if you are resigning due to personal reasons, then your company might value you enough to give you a raise that is enough to cover your personal needs.
- Then write a direct and formal resignation letter.
- Submit your resignation letter to the manager involved or you may send it directly to your employer, depending on the structure and nature of your company.
- Make sure that you observe the notice period indicated in your employment contract or in the laws on resignation.
Resignation Letters for Nurse Templates
Resignation Sample for Nurse Practitioner
Resignation Sample for Nurse
Resignation Sample for Staff Nurse
Resignation Sample for Head Nursing
Doctor Resignation Letter Template
Sample Resignation Letter Emails
Resignation Acceptance Email Letter
Resignation Email to Boss
What Is a Resignation Letter?
A resignation letter is a letter which an employee would send to his/her employer or manager in order to inform him/her regarding the employee’s intent to leave his/her job. A resignation letter is a type of formal letter template and thus it has a standard format.
What Is a Resignation Letter for Family Reasons?
A sample resignation letter for family reasons is written when an employee wants to leave his/her company because of family reasons. The following are examples of circumstances which warrants this kind of resignation letter:
- It is written when the employee’s family is relocating and thus, he/she has to relocate with his/her family.
- It is written when the employee’s reason for resignation is because a family member is suffering a grave illness which necessitates the regular care and attention of an adult family member.
- It is written when the employee’s child or children is suffering from a physical illness, grave injury, or psycho-behavioral disorder which necessitates the supervision of at least one parent.
Indeed, there are numerous situations in our family which may serve as an impetus for resignation. Whatever the reason for writing this type of simple resignation letter, make sure that you cover the following aspects:
- Make sure that your family reasons is a true and valid one.
- As much as possible, provide evidence for your claims such as for example, if you are quitting your job in order to take care of a child, you can provide a medical note or letter from a doctor which states the necessity of careful parental supervision.
- While most resignation letters due to family reasons are submitted in a rush or haste since these things are almost always unplanned, you must still strive to observe a notice period as much as you can.
Professional Resignation Letter Examples
Professional Resignation Sample
Sample of Resignation Letter due to Personal Reasons
Resignation Sample due to Personal Reason
Resignation due to Personal Reason For Family
Sample of Immediate Resignation due to Personal Reason
Sample of Resignation Letter Templates
Free Resignation Format Sample
Simple Format of Resignation Sample
Sample Immediate Resignation Letter Templates
Immediate Resignation Sample
Immediate Resignation Sample due to Pregnancy
Sample Job Resignation Letter Templates
Job Resignation Sample without Notice Period
New Job Resignation Sample
Part-Time Job Resignation Example
Resignation Letters with Notice Period
Formal Resignation Sample with different Notice
Resignation with Notice Period Example
Resignation Sample with Notice Period of One Month
Resignation Format with Notice Period for Software Engineer
Sample Resignation Letters with Reason
Simple Resignation with Reason
Best Sample Resignation with Reason
Sample Employee Resignation Letter Templates
Sample Response Letter to Employee Resignation
Sample Employee Resignation Acceptance Letter
Sample Resignation Letter Formats
Sample Job Resignation Format
Sample Email Resignation Format
Sample Letter for Immediate Resignation Format
Sample Resignation Acceptance
Examples of Resignation Letters
Example of Resignation for Nurse
Examples of Blank Resignation
Examples of Resignation Sample
What Is a Resignation Letter due to Pregnancy?
Pregnancy resignation letter is sent by a female employee whose pregnancy has barred her from performing his/her job properly. Indeed, pregnancy is not an easy phase in a woman’s life. Oftentimes, pregnant women are susceptible to catching a virus, flu, and other bodily complications due to pregnancy. While most pregnant women are perfectly able to juggle their work and their condition, some women are not as fortunate. Some pregnancies are worse than others.
The following are examples of situations which call for pregnant women to resign from their jobs:
- A pregnant woman must resign from her job position when she is being advised by the doctor to do so because her pregnancy is complicated.
- A pregnant woman must resign from her job position if her condition requires her to rest before conceiving her child/children in order to ensure that her baby/babies would be delivered safely.
- A pregnant woman must resign from her job position if she is already in the third trimester of her pregnancy as it may cause her to develop stress, and other emotional inconsistencies.
- A pregnant woman must resign from her job position if she is already aware that her body is already vitamin and nutrient deficient due to the professional activities which she is expected to do on a daily basis.