Let’s face it, you won’t have a job at all if it wasn’t for your boss. Even if they can be strict sometimes and ask you to work after hours just to be able to meet deadlines, they still need a little bit of our appreciation. Because if it weren’t for them hiring you in the company, you won’t have enough money to pay for bills, bring food on the table for your family, or pay for your child’s education.
So here we have provided for you some Thank You Letter templates that you can download and print out to give to the big man or woman.
Resignation Thank You Letter To Boss
Employer Thank You Letter To Boss
Thank You Letter To Boss For Support
Farewell Thank You Letter to Boss
Retirement Thank You Letter To Boss
Thank You Letter To Boss For Promotion
Thank You, Boss!
We have a few types of Thank You Letter To Boss or Thank You Letter To Mentor templates to offer you. Some of them included in this list are the following:
- Resignation Thank You Letter/Farewell Thank You Letter. So you’re cleaning out your desks and putting your stuff inside a cardboard box and moving forward. But before you go out those double doors, it’s always a good thing to say thank you to your boss for the memories you shared while working in the company. This template helps you to formulate for a good thank you letter.
- Employer Thank You Letter/Thank You Letter for Job Confirmation. You just recently got hired, probably to the company that you’ve always been dreaming of working for since you were a child. Or you just want to say thanks to your boss for giving you this opportunity and giving you a chance. This template will help you with just that.
- Thank You Letter for Support. You may have told your boss about some things that you want to handle, be it work related or otherwise. And he decided to support you all through the way. This template will help you show your gratitude towards him.
- Thank You Letter for Promotion. You have been spending most of your energy and time on work, staying after hours and utilizing a lot of hours to overtime. Your boss saw all your hard work and decided to give you a pat on the back and a promotion. This template could help you show your appreciation.
- Thank You Letter for Bonus. All those days of hard work have finally paid off, and by “paid off”— make that double—your boss decided to give you a bonus. And because you are such a good employee, you wanted to say thank you to your boss. This template can help you with that.
Thank You Letter To Boss For Appreciation
Sample Thank You Letter To Boss For Bonus
Thank You Letter To Boss For Job Confirmation
Professional Thank You Letter To Boss
There is nothing in the world we would want more but to please our boss. The boss is like the lover that we want to make happy and never be on the bad side—for our sake and our job’s sake. All of us always want to keep climbing our own professional ladders to be rewarded greatly. And with all the hard work we put in doing so, we have earned.
We should always be showing our appreciation and saying thank you to our bosses, not because we want to be on their good side all the time, but because they as people deserves it as well. And here with these templates, we made it easier for you.
Check out Employee Thank You Letter Template in case you missed it.