Resigning from a job doesn’t necessarily have to be associated with a negative notion. Sometimes, employees resign from jobs that they have enjoyed doing. Others even would want to stay a bit longer for the sake of friends and long-term company tenure. For a lot of reasons, many employees opt to resign.
If you are offered your dream job or perhaps you’re accepted for a job that you know you excel better, then you would certainly have to give up your current post. In cases like these, you may still be needed to give your resignation letter. We could provide you an Example of Resignation Letter that you might want to download and use.
Thank-You Letter to Boss after Resignation
Thank-You Letter to CEO after Resignation
Best Thank-You Resignation Letter
Thank-You Letter for Resignation Example
Thank-You Letter to Employee after Resignation
Thank-You Letter for Accepting Resignation
How to Say Thank-You in Your Resignation Letter
Resignation letters shouldn’t only be about your reasons for resigning or your deep regrets for passing your resignation letter on short notice. What could be a polite inclusion in your letter could be your heartfelt gratitude for the assistance that the company has given you all throughout your stay with the company.
Here are tips on how you express gratitude in your resignation letter:
- Professional assistance. Talk about from the time you got hired up to your training, your actual job, and, finally, your resignation. During that span of time, recall and appreciate the company’s professional assistance that have helped you adjust during your employment with them.
- Career advancement. Include the experience you’ve had with the company that allowed you to grow, career-wise. It might not be much for entry-level jobs, but it could also be a lot to others. While this could be relatively written, show gratitude by reaching out to the company and thanking them.
- Availability. Somehow, you state in your letter your current contact information which the company may use to contact you anytime. Offering assistance to the company by all means amenable for you could be one way you could thank them.
Simple expressions of gratefulness should be in every resume. Even a Simple Resignation Letter has a part where it shows sincere gratitude to any company you could be resigning from. You could make use of our Job Resignation Letter Templates, if you want readily available resignation letter templates to download.
Thank-You Letter after Job Resignation
Resignation Thank-You Letter to Manager
Professional Thank-You Resignation Letter
Thank-You Letter to Client after Resignation
Thank-You Resignation Letter in PDF
How to Write a Thank-You Letter to Your Boss after Resignation
It may not be really necessary that you write a thank-you letter to your boss right after you have already resigned. For most employees, most especially those who have been connected to the company and their bosses for quite a while, they might want to write a thank-you letter out of their own free will.
Here’s what your thank-you letter should contain:
- Others might want to write their bosses a Funny Resignation Letter. If you want something that’s casual and informal, your thank-you letter should contain anything that you could be thankful for. You might want to include phrases and terms that you and your boss share together when you were still with him or her in the company.
- If you also want to write your boss a Formal Resignation Letter, you may do so. A formal resignation letter is ideal for those who would want to thank their bosses with utmost formality and respect that they think could be due to them.