A work reference letter can be written either by the reference of an applicant, the company asking for a reference, or even the individual involved in the transaction to supply the needed information requested by the entity that he or she is transacting with. Work reference letters help a lot not only in corporate applications but also on tying to involve one’s self in different kinds of organizational, social, and volunteer work.
You may browse through our downloadable work reference letter templates available in this page if you want to see references on how to create this kind of letter and the items that are needed to be written in it. Also, you may download our Letter Template samples for you to have more guides in creating different kinds of letters usable for a lot of transactions and processes.
Social Work Reference Letter Template
Volunteer Work Reference Letter Template
Work Reference Letter for Landlord
Professional Work Reference Letter Template
Volunteer Work Reference Letter
A volunteer work reference letter is requested by a nonprofit organization who would like to have people render different kinds of services to support a purpose or an advocacy without expecting any compensation. A volunteer work reference letter may be asked by an individual to any of the following people:
- The guidance counselor of the applicant
- The human resource manager or any human resource personnel at the company where an employee is working
- The adviser or group leader of an individual in a community-based group
- The research adviser of the individual if he or she is currently enrolled in a field of study where volunteer works are essential or a part of the curriculum
If you will write a volunteer work reference letter to recommend an individual, a few items that you need to give focus on are as follows:
- The character of the individual
- The attributes of the individual that make him or her fit for any volunteer works
- The past experiences of the applicant in volunteering
Work Reference Letter for Landlord
A work reference letter for landlord is needed by a property’s caretaker to assure that the tenant who will occupy a space in the property will be able to pay his or her monthly dues and that the person has a credible background and valid reason to rent the property.
A work reference letter for landlord can either be coming from the employer of the applying tenant or it can also be a form given by the landlord to be filled on the reservation of the space together with proofs of validation for the information being written.
Aside from our work reference letter templates, you may want to browse through other kinds of Reference Letter Template samples in the link provided.
Work Experience Reference Letter from Employer
Work Reference Letter for Rental Application
Work Experience Reference Letter From Employer
A work experience reference letter from employer is usually used for the following purposes:
- Application for loans
- Application for membership
- Application for a new job
A basic work experience reference letter from employer includes the following information:
- The job position of the employee
- The work functions of the employee and the department where he or she is assigned
- The monthly base salary of the employee
- The entire amount that the employee has received from the company as a compensation for the whole duration of time that he or she is affiliated with the business
- Specific dates of employment and, if applicable, resignation
Other than our work reference letter templates, we can also provide you with samples of Professional Reference Letter templates.