Work resignation letters are formal documents that allow the management of the company to know about a resigning employee’s intent to no longer be connected with the employee’s current employment arrangement. It will be easier to create a work resignation letter if you will use a template that already contains the structure that you may follow in writing this specific document.
This post is a collection of resignation letter templates that may be used in different industries for work. You may download the available resignation letter template that best suits your resignation transaction needs.
Letter for Social Work
Resignation with Notice Period
Resignation from Part Time Work
What to Include in Your Work Resignation Letter
The templates of work resignation letters that you may download from this post has the following details that are formally formatted to provide a corporate and professional resignation letter appeal to the document that you will submit for your resignation:
- The date that the work resignation letter was written
- The name of the employee who would like to resign from his or her post
- The reason of the resignation
- The effective date of the resignation
- The name of the person or people for whom the resignation letter is addressed
- The job position of the resigning employee
You can always have additional information that can be added in your sample resignation letter. A few of these details can be any of the following:
- The gratitude that you would like to show to the company because of the trust and opportunities that they have given
- The number of days that you are willing to render professional services before the effective date of your resignation
- The number of years or months that you have worked for the company
- The reasons why you are thankful to the business even if you will resign already
- The assurance that you are more than willing to help in providing assistance to train the person who will be hired to take over your position, if applicable
Resignation Letter in PDF
Thank you Resignation Letter
Contract Work Letter of Resignation
Professional Work Resignation Letter
Sample Resignation Letter
Identifying the Template for Your Work Resignation Letter
Here are a few suggestions that you may apply in selecting the work resignation letter template which you will use as a guide in creating your resignation letter:
- Look for the work resignation letter template that contains information that are close to the business processes of the company where you currently work at.
- Assess whether the work resignation letter template contains resignation letter formats and details that are directly related to the job position that will leave.
- Assure that the work resignation letter format is somehow the same with the letter formatting that you are used to so it will be easier for you to adjust and edit items present in the template.
- Make the work resignation letter your own. Remember that templates are supposed to be used as guides and the information that they may contain can be edited depending on the situation related to your resignation or the details that you would like to be present in your resignation letter.