A work warning letter is given to employees who have broken or did not follow a particular company policy. There are different measures that are considered before sending a work warning letter depending on the misconduct.
We have downloadable work warning letter templates, which you may use as a reference should you be needing to create a work warning letter for your company or business. Other than that, you may also use our Letter Template samples as guides in creating different kinds of letters usable for different transactions and processes.
Absent from Work Warning Letter Template
Reporting Late to Work Warning Letter Template
Work Performance Warning Letter Example
Work Delay Warning Letter Template
Absent from Work Warning Letter
Absenteeism is something that a business cannot tolerate as it can affect the entire business operations, and it can slow down the phase of achieving the daily objectives and goals of the company. An absent from work warning letter is given to employees who are showing this kind of attitude towards their attendance in the work place.
A basic absent from work warning letter includes the following information:
- The number of days that the employee has been absent consecutively
- The dates in which the employee has been recorded to be absent without notifying anyone from the workplace, especially the employee’s immediate heads
- The unreasonable excuses given by the employee for a couple of times regarding their absences
- The processes that are needed to be done to address the issue
- The condition that the employee needs to face should the warning letter be ignored
Reporting Late to Work Warning Letter
Aside from absenteeism, reporting late to work can also be one of the reasons on why an employee is to receive a work warning letter. There are many negative things and results that showing up late at work may bring. A few items that can be found in a reporting late to work warning letter are as follows:
- The problem to be discussed regarding the employee’s trait in showing up late during working hours
- The impact and effect to the workplace of the employees’ attitude toward proper implementation of following schedules
- The expectations of the company regarding the schedule of the employee and the number of times that it has been neglected by the particular employee involved in the issue
- The consequence that the employee may face should he or she fail to improve his or her attendance behavior in the future
Aside from our work warning letter templates, you may also be interested to browse through our downloadable HR Warning Letter samples.
Warning Letter to Contractor for Delay in Work
Written Warning for Attendance Letter Template
Work Warning Letter for Attendance
Work Performance Warning Letter
A work performance warning template is given to employees who cannot reach the needed percentage of competency regarding the work functions that they are tasked to do. A few items that are included in a work performance warning letter are as follows:
- The work history of the employee in the company and the absence of signs of improvement
- The problem and weak areas that the employee needs to address
- The suggested actions to improve the employees performance
- The metrics that are used in rating the performance of the employee
- The due date in which results should be seen by the management
There are still a lot of work warning letter which may vary depending on the guidelines set by the company regarding the misconducts of their employees and the corrective measures that are needed to be done. Aside from our work warning letter templates, you may also download our Disciplinary Letter Template samples.