There are certain topics that are too broad to decipher and comprehend. Intentions of writing a paper greatly vary depending on what authors aim to achieve and convey. In different industries, white paper is a great aid for writing reports, discussions, and proposals. A research paper could also be relevantly associated with a white paper.
100,000+ Ready-Made Designs, Docs & Templates - Download Now Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Microsoft Excel (XLS), Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Google Docs, Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT), Adobe InDesign (INDD & IDML), Apple (MAC) Pages, Google Sheets (SPREADSHEETS), Microsoft Publisher, Apple Numbers, Adobe Illustrator (AI), Apple (MAC) Keynote.
White paper templates are generally useful whenever there are tons of information that need to be put together in order to deliver a more comprehensive document meant to be understood by the targeted readers. Browse through this page and get to structure your own white paper.
Energy White Paper
Renewable Energy White Paper
White Paper on Energy Policy
Solar Energy White Paper
Energy Savings White Paper
White Papers for Different Industries
Nowadays, white papers are no longer generated for a single purpose. White papers are considered for a lot of reasons depending on what industry utilizes such a tool.
Here’s a short discussion about how white papers are generated from industry to industry.
- Government – Historically, white papers were generated for purposes of governance. It all started with the paper formatting for government-implemented policies that’s later on finalized and reflected in white papers. A sample white paper from before is still identical to how it is perceived today. It’s a persuasive and extensively made document meant to deliver and communicate what it is supposed to.
- Marketing – White papers in the marketing industry are just as useful as the previous one but in a different way. The occurrence of trade in such industry puts white paper writing to good use. It branches out to advertising to push for higher sales. A grid paper template makes a perfect attachment to white papers to boost the marketing industry.
- Networking – Though somehow related with the marketing industry, networking focuses more on building relations in order to establish networks and gain mutual benefits from different organizations.
Not limited to the industries mentioned above, there are guaranteed free white paper templates for varied purposes on this page.
Business White Paper
Small Business White Paper
White Paper on Business Intelligence
Business Continuity White Paper
Social Business White Paper
Defence White Paper
White Paper on Defence Force
Defence Acquisition White Paper
Education White Paper
Higher Education White Paper
Joint Education White Paper
White Paper on Inclusive Education
White Paper on Education and Training
Tips on How to Write an Efficient White Paper
Anyone who isn’t familiar with white paper writing and white papers in general would definitely have a difficult time completing a good one. At this point, you might think tips should be specifically provided depending on the industry a white paper should serve.
However, there are actually some tips that are applicable to white paper writing in general:
- Engaging Topic – This is meant to be the first tip due to its level of importance. When all you have is a white paper template prepared, you tend to get stuck on how to get the right topic that’s going to be interesting and, at the same time, beneficial to your readers.
- Professional Tone – Maintain professionalism with how you structure each sentence of your paper. Communicate to your readers in a way that it establishes professional relationships and mutual perspectives despite numerous ideas. The best white paper templates on this page can guarantee you not only quality but also professionalism.
- Importance and Value – As you succeed with professionally engaging your readers, make sure you are to convey importance and value of the white paper you are writing. Hit the objectives item by item and briefly elaborate how everything in the paper is an important piece of a whole.
- Organized Draft – Downloading a template makes a good organized draft of your white paper. One shouldn’t really worry about starting from scratch. The more organized a white paper draft is, the more it could efficiently deliver its message by the time it becomes finalized.
- Proofread and Edit – Though proofreading and editing would add up to another pile of work, the effort done would soon reflect in the final white paper output. Poorly written white papers do not really get readers’ attention. In some cases, all the extensive research goes down the drain when poorly reviewed and edited.
Marketing White Paper
Digital Marketing White Paper
Marketing Strategy White Paper
White Paper on Marketing Research
Email Marketing White Paper
Population White Paper
Population Heatlh White Paper
Population Policy White Paper
Research White Paper
Market Research White Paper
White Paper on Clinical Research
Research Methodology White Paper
Research Proposal White Paper
Small White Paper
Small Cell White Paper
Small Business White Paper
White Wrapping Paper
White Gift Wrapping Paper
Importance of Interviews When Writing a White Paper
As one progresses with writing a white paper, sources of information should not remain stagnant and limited to published articles, journals, and related authors only.
Below are some reasons rooted from the importance of interviews:
- White Paper Credibility – Readers often get bored with too much information on white papers. More so that is only speaking in one voice and perspective. A white paper holds more credibility when interview responses are incorporated in it. Anything relayed from key informants could make a good content for research paper outline templates for a white paper as well.
- Similar Sentiments – In most cases when interviewees experience a similar situation with the direct readers, similar sentiments arise. These sentiments are then easily identified to serve part of the pertinent information to be supplied in white papers.
- Validation and Confirmation – Lastly, interviews are great sources used for validating and confirming information. Interviews suggest a pace wherein information could easily be validated without digging into further details. Getting the right person to interview makes it a lot easier to obtain confirmed information.
To be even more efficient with transcribing interview results, ruled lined paper templates are perfect templates to fill out with information obtained from interviews.
Technical White Paper
Technical Writing White Paper
Technical Support White Paper
White Paper on Technical Product
Army White Paper
Army Profession White Paper
Army Reserves White Paper
Army University White Paper
Science White Paper
Data Science White Paper
Computer Science White Paper
Citizen Science White Paper
Web of Science White Paper
Product White Paper
White Paper on Software Product
New Product White Paper
Product Management White Paper
Product Control White Paper
Proposal White Paper
Business Proposal White Paper
Project Proposal White Paper
White Paper on Grant Proposal
Unsolicited Proposal White Paper
Policy White Paper
Group Policy White Paper
Policy Analysis White Paper
White Paper on Policy Management
ICT Policy White Paper
Why White Paper Writing is Effective
It is backed by statistics that white paper writing in almost all industries are effective. While white papers are considered similar documents next to brochures, ads, or even project proposals, there is something distinct about producing a white paper.
Below are a few reasons to get you convinced why white papers ace effectiveness statistics:
- Ideal Evaluation Aid – Majority of white paper readers pay attention to what is written on each of it. The way a white paper is structured and organized makes it enticing to read with every bit of information all in place. If a comprehensive and well-filled grid paper template for relevant data is attached to a white paper, it becomes even more helpful in the data analysis of readers.
- Influential Conclusions – Writing a white paper undergoes a thorough process. Conclusions are even more credible and influential to readers given a step-by-step process to achieve whatever conclusions are obtained towards the end of every well-written white paper.
- Educating Tool – Whether for reference and other research purposes, it does not only present solutions to problems but also serves as an informative tool to educate in terms of all the information it has provided in every part of a white paper. Ledger paper templates could perfectly reflect data for white papers as well.
Should step-by-step process be followed in the same manner, results are desirable and achievable to anyone who aims to write white papers for different purposes in different industries.