Having the idea of a potential new product that could possibly be a trend in the community is something so business related, that it can actually make your business dreams one step closer to coming true. Not everyone can push out their ideas to potential clients because they might be scared to be rejected. But the people who are cunning and are eager to make a difference, just throw themselves out there and would not wait for the opportunity. Instead, they make the opportunity happen for themselves.
While others are trying to pitch in their ideas for a new product, some businesses are continually pitching in new ideas to gain more of the market and still be on top of the business world. Businesses that were already established and became an instant hit before, sometimes along the way they lose their edge but manage to survive and just be average in the eyes of the consumers. Let us take into account hotels. Aside from products being seen on the TV, hotels are also being advertised especially if the place is near to famous tourists spots. But getting the hotel to be the number one place to stay in the eyes of the consumers requires work and necessary time to develop. That is through a hotel advertising plan.
In this article, we will be talking about what an advertising plan is. After explaining that, we will be giving you the steps or the necessary things to do to develop a hotel advertising plan. We will also be showing you templates of other hotel advertising plans and that would serve as additional information that would be useful for you in the future. Lastly, we will be talking about some strategies that you could use to stand out of the competition.
Sample Hotel Advertising Plan
Printable Hotel Advertising Plan
Tourism Hotel Advertising Plan
What is An Advertising Plan?
Everything we see had its plan before it was finished with the final product. Planning is always important because it would determine the success rate of something. It the same as of a blueprint wherein you need to have an outline first on what you are going to do in order for it to be completed in a couple of months or within a couple of years. With planning, it can make unclear objectives clearer than ever before since you will be involved with people who want the same thing, in the end, success. That is also the purpose of an advertising plan.
As years go by, there will also be a change of trends in the world. These trends might differ from the country or place one life in. The businesses, in order for them to survive and continue to grow, have to adapt to those trends so that they won’t lose their connection to their consumers. An advertising plan helps in doing that. Developing a marketing plan needs the advertising team to come together and discuss the potential ways on how a certain product or products would increase in sales and how they can let customers. The advertising plan is simply a document in the business where it outlines and plans out activities for business and advertising efforts within a span of time
An advertising plan involves extensive research on the side of the consumers to see what they want now and the reason for it and what other advertising strategies that can be effective in this generation or to a specific target in the market. After researching, then it would be the time to really plan out the activities needed to be done in order to gain more consumers or to have a product be given more intention in the future.
That is basically the definition of an advertising plan. The team cohesion is so important because ideas would be pitch in every time and the team has to find a way to go to one idea for a particular activity that they would feel is more effective than the other ideas. The marketing and advertising department have to meet eye to eye and avoid creative issues that might spell disaster in the plan’s process. After making the advertising plan, there should be people assigned to check the progress of each activity if there is a need to have a change of plans if ever things are not working out the way they were expected to.
Advertising Plan Sample
How to Produce Hotel Advertising Plan
How to Create a Hotel Advertising Plan
If you have already understood what a marketing plan is, let us now go to creating a hotel advertising plan. We encourage you again to take note of the following as this will be important if ever you and a team would make and develop a hotel advertising plan in the future for some hotel.
Here are the steps on how you can create your hotel advertising plan:
- Run an analysis – If you want to start making your hotel advertising plan, you have to first know where you are currently in the hotel advertising world. This entails to how good your hotel is doing against other hotels and what lacks and does not work in your hotel. You have to analyze what months have the highest number of customers. After analyzing, you can check if there is a need to improve the number of rooms or maybe adding a swimming pool, lowering the price for some rooms in a specific month.
- Plot the objectives – Once you are finished in analyzing your market environment and competition, it is now time for you to discuss with your team what are the things you need to improve on. Plot objectives no matter how small or big they are because it is for the benefit of the bigger picture.
- Choose the right strategy – Once your team is done learning the objectives, it is now time for you guys to think of strategies to achieve each and every kind of objective. They might vary, but your goal here is to achieve every objective as fast as possible without losing its touch.
- Implementation of the plan – Now it’s time to implement the plan. Identify who will be in charge of updating to the management how things are going. Implementing plan would also know the cost of each strategy to a particular objective.
- Evaluate time and time again – This means you have to evaluate everything from time to time especially the financial impact of each strategy. If one strategy is not working, change it and change it fast. Change the way but never the goal. Check on things and make sure that everything is going according to plan.
Those are basically the steps or guide on how one can create a hotel advertising plan. Again, take note of the steps and you can also try to look at the templates here for additional information.
Advertising Strategies for Hotels
Hotel Advertising Plan Example
Exempted Hotel Development Advertising Plan
Standard Hotel Advertising Plan
Strategies that You Could Use to Stand Out From the Competition
In this part of the article, we will showing you some strategies that can help you compete with the competition and hopefully win over them for a spand of time. Here are those strategies:
- Improve hotel service – By this, we mean that you should tell the employees to improve their hotel services or their attitudes. This might entail some relationship enhancement workshops and customer service just to improve their skills.
- Know that social media is powerful – Since the development of social media, businesses have slowly used this avenue to advertise their hotel and services in order to reach a broader audience. Everyone is typically on Facebook. If more hotels are active in every social media website, the more they are likely to be noticed both by adults and the younger generation.
- Let your hotel have an app – People usually right now do not have the time to research in the computer. They want easy access. The one thing that they will always have and ready to grab is their phone. Make your hotel part of fan app so that more people would look into the information and what services the hotel can offer.
- Have progressive content posts about the hotel – Use content marketing to its fullest. Get writers who know how to capture the eyes and attention of readers online so that they would take a closer look at what your hotel has to offer to them. Make sure that the writers do not overstate things so that the readers would not be misled in believing things that are not there and would complain already when they will be in the hotel.
Some hotels are better because they deliver things that might not be present in other hotels. No matter what strategies they use, you and your team have to find a way to also adapt to the new trends and make your hotel the number one place to stay.