A personal sales plan is an outline of the processes that an individual involved in the field of sales would like to undertake. Personal sales plans are used to motivate the sales person to achieve his or her goals in the sales industry. Moreover, it is used as a strategic tool for the sales person to hit his or her target quota for a specific period of time.
We can provide you with personal sales plan templates which you may use as a document that can direct you to the successes of your sales journey as a professional. We can also give you samples of a Plan Template which is usable for many other kinds of planning activities and purposes.
Personal Basic Sales Plan Template
Personal Sales Action Plan Template
Personal Sales Business Plan Template
Key Performance Areas in the Field of Sales
If you will create a personal sales plan, you need to assure that the items that you will include in this plan are guided by your professional key performance areas. These key performance areas that you need to consider are as follows:
- The activities that will help you attain the sales goals that you want to achieve.
- The sales variables that you can control especially those that concern the acquisition of new prospective clients, the average sales calls. that you want to do in a period of time, and the sales activities that you want to apply in your daily work schedule.
- The client appointments that you will book for sales pitching and product and service offering presentations.
Guidelines in Creating a Personal Sales Plan
Here are a few guidelines that you may follow in creating your personal sales plan:
- Assure that the goals of your personal sales plan are attainable.
- Look forward to the result that you want to achieve so you can have the drive to fully implement the sales processes that you have listed in your plan.
- Make sure that you are aware of your target market and you are knowledgeable of the client profile of the people who you want to transact business with.
- Use strategies that can help you identify sales leads and close deals that will translate to the growth of your sales productivity.
Other than our personal sales plan templates and samples, you may also browse through our downloadable Budget Plan Templates.
Personal Sales Development Plan Template
Personal Strategic Sales Plan Template
Personal Sales Planning Template in PDF
Steps in Personal Sales Plan Creation
Here are the step by step guide in creating a personal sales plan:
- Be aware of the objectives of the business where you are currently working at and align your personal sales plan in these objectives so you have other measures to consider to know whether the sales plan that you will create is effective or not.
- Know your current standing in terms of providing sales to the company. This will allow you to know the amount of change that you need to show for improvements to finally arise.
- Review the coverage of the market that you are handling. Included in this process is the review of your current target market and the possible improvements that you can implement to increase sales activities.
- The sales process that you are following must be improved so that your sales plan will be fully implemented. From here, you need to know the sales activities that affect your performance and create measures for improvement.
- Once all of these steps are finished, you may create a performance metrics and rate yourself regarding the goals that you want to achieve and the actual achievement of these goals depending on the result of your self evaluation.
Aside from our personal sales plan, you may also download our Personal Development Plan Template samples and use them for any specific purpose that they may serve.