8+ Planner Templates in Apple Numbers
Every day, people have tasks that they set for themselves in order for them to achieve specific objectives and goals. While trying to complete these tasks, they will need something to remind them of important details such as when or where it has to be done.
One of the more useful tools that can definitely help out would happen to be a planner. This article is going to teach you all that you need to know in regards to how you should go about creating a planner template of your own.
Elements of a Planner
When making a planner, the first thing that you will need to learn would be the basic elements. They are what is needed in order for a planner to remind you of what it is that you are trying to accomplish and how you should go about in doing so. If you don’t forget any of the important elements, then you can guarantee that your planner will be useful.
So with that in mind, here are the basic elements that every good planner must have:
1. Title: No planner can be complete without it having a proper title. The reason for this is because the title is there to help point out specifically what the planner is for. When making the title, you have to make sure that it is directly related to the planner’s purpose. For example, let’s say that you want to make one that will help you plan out your academic tasks. A good title would be something like “Personal Academic Planner” or “School Academic Planner”.
2. Goals: Every planner you end up creating will need to contain the goal or goals that you want to achieve. It is very important that you describe them properly as having them in the document can help remind you as to what it is that you need to do and why you are doing it.
3. Tasks: These would be the things that you are going to have to do in order to fulfill your goals. Much like your goals, you will need to provide an accurate description of each task so that you’ll know exactly what it is that needs to be done.
4. Notes: These would be any additional information that will help you in completing whatever tasks you’ve set out for yourself. Examples of details that you want to include would be specific items that need to be purchased, locations in which certain tasks need to take place, names of those that may be required in order to compete for certain tasks and so on.
8+ Planner Templates in Apple Numbers
24 Hours Planner Template
Keyword Planner Template
Available File Formats
Free Goal Planner Template
Free Financial Planner Example
Free Event Planner Template
Meeting Planner Sample
Monthly Budget Planner Example
Simple Budget Planner Template
How to Make a Planner
Now that you have managed to learn about the elements of a planner, the next thing you will need to learn would be the steps that will allow you to make the document. You have the responsibility of ensuring whatever you put into the planner can easily be read by those who go through it, as well as presenting everything in a professional and organized manner.
So knowing that, here are the steps that will allow you to come up with a proper planner:
1. Use Launchpad to Make Your Planner: If you are going to make a planner in Numbers, then you are going to need a program such as Launchpad to help you. Although there are other alternatives, Launchpad has been considered as the general standard for making documents in Numbers. Take note that the program can only be accessed by iOS devices such as Macs. So if you do not have one, then it is best to find other alternatives. If you do have one, then be sure to do the following:
- Click on the Launchpad icon and open it.
- Next, click on the numbers icon.
- Click on the type of document you want to create by choosing from the list you’ll see on the left.
- Click on the template that matches whatever it is that you need (in this case, choose ones meant for making a planner.)
- Click Choose to open a new document using the template you selected.
If you like, you can use the same process to help you come up with other documents in Numbers as well.
2. Make Your Planner: Now that you know how to make a planner in Numbers, you still have the responsibility of ensuring that the document contains all of the information that it is going to need. Before you can even begin making your planner, you have to realize its purpose first. What this means is that you have to be fully aware of the goals that you want to be able to achieve. That way, you’ll know exactly what it is that you are supposed to do and so that you can place the right information into the planner.
Tips for Making a Planner
- Think about the format: You want to make sure that whatever information you put into the planner can easily be read and understood. So what you are going to have to do is to think about what format you should go for. What this means is that you need to consider the font and font size you are going to use, as well as how the information should be presented. You can check out the many different samples of planners that you can find online and use them as references.
- Check for any mistakes that you have to fix: Before you finalize your plans, you need to check and see if there are any correction that you have to make. You want to cut out errors such as those related to grammar and spelling. Also, you want to check and see if there’s any information that you may have to change or correct. It is best that you go through the planner at least twice to guarantee that you are able to spot anything that you are going to have to fix.
Types of Planners
The next thing that you are going to have to learn would be the different types of planners that you can make. Considering the fact that each person has their own goals, it would only be natural that there would be different types of planners that one can create. Knowing what they are can guarantee that you are able to make ones that best suits your needs. So here are a few examples:
- Marketing Planner
- Financial Planner
- Schedule Planner
- Productivity Planner
- Sales Planner
- Personalized Planner
- Budget Planner
- Academic Planner
How can I conveniently bring around my planner?
The easiest way for you to deal with matters of convenience is by placing a digital copy of your planner into your mobile device or any piece of technology that you can access it with and can carry around with you. Take note that it’s still recommended that you bring around a physical copy of the planner as you will never know when a situation may arise where you won’t be able to access your digital copy.
Is there an easy way to make one?
Yes, all you have to do is to find a template of the planner that you want to make. Once you have it, you must then open it with the appropriate program and then make whatever changes you think are necessary. If you like, you can make use of the templates that are already available in this article.
Although making a planner may seem tedious, you will need to learn how to do it if you want to come up with one. So long as you make use of the information this article has provided you, then you won’t have to worry about making an effective planner.