10+ Sample Daily Planner Templates
Every person has a number of tasks that they need to be able to complete on a daily basis. However, there are those who may not be organized enough to remember what it is that they have to do and when they have to do it.
Should that be the case, they’re going to want something that can help remind them as to what these. And that’s why this article is going to teach you all that you need to know in order for you to be able to come up with your own daily planner.
Elements of a Daily Planner
When you’ve considered that you definitely need a daily planner, then you’ll need to learn that there are a couple of basic yet important elements that you must never forget to include. With them, your planner will be able to help remind you of all the things that you have to do and when you have to do them.
Knowing that, here are the basic elements that you must always write down in any daily planner:
1. Title: Although you can always stick to the standard “Daily Planner” as the title of the document, it’s best that you get a little more specific. The point of the title is so that readers will be able to determine what the planner is going to contain. That alone can help remind you of what you’re going to have to do. Make sure that the title is directly related to the tasks that need to be done. For example, a teacher who comes with a planner that’s meant to help remind him or her of the daily teaching duties should have a title such as “Daily Teaching Planner” or something else that’s similar.
2. Tasks: A planner won’t have much in it if there isn’t any task that you have to complete. You need to be able to figure out all of the tasks that you need to be able to do on a daily basis. Then you’re going to have to come up with an organized list that will tell you what they are.
3. Time: If you’re going to start and finish tasks, then you should know when you have to do them. It’s here where you’ll be placing the different times in which you need to do specific tasks. Make sure that you cover everything that you have to do to ensure that you know just how long everything needs to take every day.
10+ Daily Planner Samples
Daily Student Study Planner Sample
Daily Teacher Planner Format
Daily Wall Planner Sample
Daily Hourly Planner Example
Available File Formats
Daily Academic Planner Sample
Daily Business Trip Planner Template
Daily Meeting Planner Sample
Daily Personal Planner Format
Sample Daily Planner
Simple Daily Planner Template
How to Make a Daily Planner
Since you already know what it is that you should be inside a daily planner, then next thing that you’re going to have to do is to learn how you should go about in making one. Although this shouldn’t be too hard of a task, there are still a lot of things that you’re going to have to consider to ensure that the daily planner that you end up making is able to contain all of the information you’re going to need.
So with that in mind, here are the steps that will help you come up with a proper planner:
1. Know Exactly What You Need to Do: Before you even start making your daily planner, you need to be able to know what it is that you have to do on a daily basis. It’s very important that you know this as it’s going to be the main focus of the entire planner. What you write down will depend on the type of planner you’re making. When you’ve figured out the type that you want to make and what tasks need to be done, then you simply need to come up with an organized list to ensure that you’re able to write them all down.
2. Point Out the Details of How You’ll be Doing These Tasks: Although you already know what it is that you should be doing every day, you’ll need to go into more detail than just that. Again, this usually depends on the type of planner you make, but what will never change is that you have to write down the time in which you have to do certain tasks.
3. Know What Your Main Goal Is: To help remind or motivate you when it comes to the things that you need to do, it helps to have a reminder as to what your goal should be. There are some instances where you may want to do this, especially if it’s for a personal planner. However, planners that are meant for business-related purposes generally do not have a section for one’s ultimate goal, meaning that you should keep it out.
Tips for Making a Daily Planner
- Follow a format: When the time comes that you have to make one, know that you should always follow a format. Considering that there are a lot of different daily planners, you want to go with a format that suits that one you plan to make. You may look at the many different samples of daily planners that you can find just about anywhere online to help you figure out what format you should go with.
- Check for any mistakes: The last thing that you’ll want to do when coming up with a planner is to make a mistake. This could greatly affect the schedule that you want to be able to keep up, meaning that you might not do something during the intended time or completely forget to do a particular task at all. To prevent this from happening, it’s best that you go through the planner at least twice so that you can make any necessary corrections.
Types of Daily Planners
Know that there are many different types of daily planners that you can make. There’s such a wide variety because each of them is meant to help remind you of the different tasks that you have to do. Knowing what these types are should give you an idea as to which one you should make that fits your current situation. So here are a few examples:
- Daily Academic Planner
- Daily Company Meeting Planner
- Daily Personalized Planner
- Daily Time Management Planner
- Daily Sales Planner
In the event that you would like to learn more about the types of daily planners, or the other types of planners that you could possibly make, then you simply need to go through our site as it has all of the information that you’re going to need.
Daily Planner FAQs
How Do I Make a Daily Planner?
There are many different programs that have what you need to be able to come up with a daily planner. What you want to use will depend entirely on which of them you will be comfortable with. Take note that the common and most popular ones being used now would be Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel as they’re relatively easy to use and have all the tools you need to make one.
Is There an Easy Way to Make a Daily Planner?
Yes, all you have to do is to download a daily planner template, open it with the program that you’ve installed, and make any of the necessary changes. You can also make use of any of the daily planner templates that are already available in this article.
If you want to be able to come up with a good daily planner that will remind you of everything that you need to do every day, then make use of all the information that has been presented in this article to help you.