Traditionally, classroom discussions are characterized by lectures with the use of visual aids. Nowadays, most instructors and teachers make use of PowerPoint presentations to discuss their lessons and guide the conduct of classroom activities.
64+ FREE EDUCATION Templates - Download Now Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Excel, Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Google Docs, Adobe InDesign (INDD & IDML), Apple (MAC) Pages, HTML5, Google Sheets (SPREADSHEETS), Microsoft Publisher, Apple Numbers, Adobe Illustrator (AI)
Because of the modernized and appealing features of a PowerPoint presentation, it makes the learning process more effective and fun at the same time. Aside from making your own PowerPoint presentations, there are also PowerPoint templates that are pre-formatted for a specific topic. By using them, you can manage your time well without compromising the quality of your report or presentation.
PowerPoint for Financial Education
Medical Education & Training
Advantages of Using Educational PowerPoint Templates
Because of the potential benefits and advantages brought about by the use of PowerPoint presentations, the number of academic institutions that consider them as their mode of discussion are also definitely increasing. Here are some of the benefits of using PPT templates.
- They enhances the student-teacher relationship. Teaching has a multi-dimensional character. It is not just purely lecturing and sharing ones expertise to students. It goes beyond classroom experiences. It is about connecting with your students or listeners and, at the same tim,e listening to their insights and realizations. PPT presentations can be participatory in a way that it makes the topic a little bit more tangible to the audience.
- They bring concepts and processes to life. In conducting lectures or conferences, resource speakers use PPT templates to get the attention of targeted audience. Animated PowerPoint templates can leave a strong impression on the minds and hearts of students. For instance, in the course of making your audience understand the adverse effects of poverty, PPT slides that contain images and graphical representations allow the viewers to feel and comprehend the essence of poverty.
- They simplify complex and technical ideas. There are certain topics and subject matters that are difficult to explain because of their technicalities (like legal concepts, medical processes, and many more). By using PPT presentations, you can use diagrams, high quality images, and other graphical representations to make simplify them.
Education Rights of Children
Issues in Special Education
Education in Primary School
How to Make Your PowerPoint Presentation?
The following are some tips that you consider in building your educational PowerPoint presentation.
- Make use of keywords. In making PPT presentations, use keywords rather than long sentences. The keywords will serve as guides for the audience. It is up to the lecturer how he or she will substantiate and elaborate the supporting facts and information.
- Make your presentation short and sweet. Don’t use too many slides for your presentation. As much as possible simplify your work and limit your ideas to key information. Rather than using whole blocks of text, make use of graphical representations and high quality images.
- Color scheme matters. Use and apply color combinations that easy on the eyes. Don’t use colors that have the tendency to overshadow the content. Colors serve only to enhance the presentation, while your content and discussion points must be more prominent.
- Don’t mess up the animations. Don’t try to overdo the use of effects and transitions. Effects and animations are used to mainstream and reiterate salient and critical points.
Microsoft PowerPoint templates are great avenues for you to create creative and substantive PPT presentations. Just remember to use them appropriately so as not to disengage your audience.