A PowerPoint presentation can be used to discuss the activities planned and plotted on a calendar. There are a variety of calendars that can be presented through the use of PowerPoint templates or slides. PowerPoint editing is easy as the software is user-friendly and contains all the features that are essential in making a calendar.
98+ FREE CALENDAR Templates - Download Now Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Excel, Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Google Docs, Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT), Adobe InDesign (INDD & IDML), Apple (MAC) Pages, Google Sheets (SPREADSHEETS), Microsoft Publisher, Apple Numbers, Adobe Illustrator (AI)
We have listed PowerPoint calendar templates that can help you with designing one. If you want to use these templates in presenting an operations calendar or if you just want to create a personal calendar for your activity listing, our samples will be very beneficial.
Employee Calendar PowerPoint
How to Write a Printable Calendar Using PowerPoint
A printable calendar created with a high quality PowerPoint template can help a lot in assuring that an entity is aware of his / her tasks and the important events that he / she should remember. The steps to follow in writing a printable calendar using a professional PowerPoint template are listed below.
- Open a PowerPoint document.
- You can create a daily, weekly, or monthly listing of dates per PowerPoint slide. This will depend on the activities that you plan to plot on the cool PowerPoint templates.
- Specify the dates on which your printable calendar will be used. You can create a calendar grid either by combining squares or using the table options of PowerPoint.
- Place the activities on the dates on which they are to be implemented.
- You can specify notes and reminders on different areas of the calendar template as the design of this tool will vary depending on your aesthetic preference.
- Save the calendar and print it whenever you need one.
If you think that it will be easier for you to make a printable calendar using free PowerPoint templates that are already available rather than following these steps, then the samples present in this article are made just for you.
PowerPoint for Events Calendar
Creative PowerPoint Calendar Ideas
A PowerPoint calendar does not always need to be generic, corporate or business-like. There are a lot of ways on how you can make this tool more appealing especially if you will just use it for personal purposes. Some of the ways you can make creative PowerPoint templates for your activity calendars are as follows:
- You can use animated PowerPoint templates so that the calendar that you create will be more interesting and pleasing to the eye.
- Customize the background of the slides you are planning to using. Setting the PowerPoint slide background with a different color scheme, or even using an image (so long as there is space for text), can make a big impact on the overall design of the PowerPoint calendar.
- You can also use a color-coding scheme by customizing the colors of the calendar grids. You can use different colors depending on the activities planned for each date.
- Select the font styles, faces, colors and sizes of the calendar dates and days.
Make sure to take careful note of these suggestions when in the process of creating your PowerPoint calendar to make the most out of its design.