Corporate presentations are done during professional meetings where a particular topic is needed to be discussed. Moreover, it can also be a presentation of updates of the company’s growth, product standing in the market where the business belongs, and the programs that are being done by the business for customer retention. There are a lot of ways that a simple corporate presentation may be used within different gatherings done in a business setting.
31+ FREE CORPORATE Templates - Download Now Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Microsoft Excel (XLS), Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Google Docs, Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT), Adobe InDesign (INDD & IDML), Apple (MAC) Pages, Google Sheets (SPREADSHEETS), Microsoft Publisher, Apple (MAC) Numbers, Illustrator, Apple Keynote, Google Slides, HTML5
We can give you samples of corporate presentation templates should you be needing references in creating this kind of document. Other than that, we also have samples of presentation templates, which you may use as guides in creating the presentations that you need to do for a particular purpose or function.
Clean Corporate Presentation Template
Free Corporate Presentation Template
Corporate Video Presentation Template
Corporate Business Presentation Template
Inclusions of a Corporate Report
There are a lot of different corporate reports that are available to be used for corporate and business functions. Here are the items that a basic corporate report should have:
- An overview of the report inclusions which can be an introduction of the items to be discussed or the reports that will be talked about.
- Any operation problem including its sources and effect to the company or any business area where it exists and the possible solution that may be implemented for the company to lessen or remove its impacts.
- An update about the market share of the company and the business activities that affect different customer transactions and relationships.
- The measures being done by the business to standout from its competition, the creation of new business models, and their initial assessment.
- The timeline that is covered by the scope of the corporate report.
- The summary, conclusion, and other recommendations regarding the items that have been discussed during the report.
There may be items that can be added in this list should the particular report needed by the company needs to focus on other items. Other than our corporate presentation templates, our samples of business PowerPoint templates are also available for download.
Corporate Profile Presentation Template
Corporate Budget Presentation Template
Corporate Powerpoint Presentation Template
Corporate Identity Presentation Template
Guidelines in Creating a Corporate Presentation
If you are tasked to create a corporate presentation for your company, here are a few guidelines that you may follow:
- Make sure that you are aware of the information that are needed to be discussed during a particular corporate presentation.
- Create a presentation flow so that all the items that you want to relay to the people who will attend the presentation will be organized.
- Be knowledgeable about the data that are needed to be presented and make sure that the sources where these data are from are reliable.
- Assure that all the items that you will put in the corporate presentation are clear, precise, and concise. Use business appropriate words and language.
- Know the people who will be present during the corporate presentation so you can create a report that you know will be beneficial to them and will provide the information that they need.
- Avoid using too much design items in a corporate presentation as it can cause visual clutter.
- Assure that all the important points that are needed to be discussed are included in the presentation.
Aside from our corporate presentation templates, you may also be interested to browse through our samples of PowerPoint presentation templates.