Financial and management reporting of a business requires the usage of accounting processes and policies. There are instances where a company requests for services from third party accounting firms to bid for particular accounting services needed by the company.
In the form a request for proposal, the prospective client issues their accounting concerns which the firm uses as reference to the accounting proposal to be submitted to the client as a bid. This is similar to the reason a grant proposal is made. Try out the following accounting proposal template samples on this website applicable to various purposes stated by the client.
Accounting Services Request
Essential Elements of an Accounting Proposal
An accounting proposal must be able to address the accounting concerns of the potential client who requested for a proposal. In this regard, the following essential elements should be present on the proposal you are going to present to the potential client:
- Objectives of the Proposal – As seen on every proposal template in DOC format on this website, the goals of the firm, which includes the visions of the firm, is incorporated on the accounting proposal.
- Statement of the Accounting Problem – This element pertains to the accounting issues and concerns of the potential client as stated on the request for proposal. These problems should be answered in the proposal.
- Proposal Description – A definition of the services and the tasks to be executed is presented with the aim of addressing the client’s concerns. It may include training similar to the information on the training proposal templates provided.
- Strategic Accounting Solutions – You are to provide complete details as to the handling of the client’s concerns. Since an accounting proposal serves as a bid, the same consideration is applied to this proposal as depicted on a bid proposal template.
- Cost of Investment – This is an important element on any proposal template in PDF. This information identifies the cost of availing the services of a certain firm.
- Competitive Edge of Firm – You must convince the potential client of your firm’s credibility by describing your edge over other accounting firms.
Proposal for Insurance
Accounting Proposal in PDF
Outline of an Accounting Proposal
As seen on the sample proposal templates provided on this website, here is the outline of an accounting proposal you can follow:
- Executive Summary – This section highlights the objectives of the accounting firm. The summary should express the eagerness of the firm to attend to the client’s concerns.
- Accounting Firm Description – Present your accounting firm, specifically details of the company’s accomplishments over the duration your firm’s existence.
- Core Values of Firm – Express on this section the core competencies your firm has as well as the values your firm and the potential client’s business share.
- Projected Cost – This section explains the cost of investment the potential client must pay for the proposed solutions to their accounting issues. A budget proposal template also provides this important section of the proposal.
- Tactics to Addressing Issues – This pertains to the strategic solutions you have planned to deal with your client’s issues.
Securing an accounting proposal for the potential client is vital due to the fact that the proposal will serve as your accounting firm’s bid. The accounting proposal templates on this post provide the necessary format needed for certain accounting concerns.