Purchasing something you like is one of the best superpowers any human can possibly have. Receipts are proof of payments in the form of writing or digital that the customer has accepted certain goods and services from you at a particular rate. Receipts can be used for business or personal uses, where one can acknowledge that something of a certain value has been bought by another party.
94+ FREE RECEIPT Templates - Download Now Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Microsoft Excel (XLS), Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Google Docs, Apple (MAC) Pages, Google Sheets (Spreadsheets), Apple (MAC) Numbers, Adobe Illustrator (AI)
Sample Sales Receipt Template
Easily make receipts with the help of this blank sales receipt template, that will be of great help to you. It can be downloaded anytime, anywhere with ease. Another added advantage is that it is not just limited to the computer, but you can also download it on any electronic device with ease. Simple receipt templates that are available online will help you get a better idea of how to make the best receipts needed.
Cash Receipt Template
Make a mark on your customer’s minds with the help of this expertly designed cash receipt template. Easy to edit and customize however you like with your favorite applications. It is available in many file formats like MS Excel, MS Word, Apple Pages, and Numbers. All you need to do is download the template, edit and customize it to suit your needs and requirements as needed. Try it out now!
Sales Service Receipt Template
Properly monitor your sales with this the right help of this sales service receipt template, which is readily available for instant download anytime and anywhere. This helps you save time and effort as you do not need to make a new receipt all the way from scratch. Just download this template and make it our own by adding your details. Check it out now!
Simple Tax Receipt Template
Create a Paid Receipt in 5 Steps:
Step 1: Add Business Details
Adding business details on the receipt is very important as this will show which company is paying you. Details like the name of the company, contact information, etc. should be mentioned in the paid receipt. You might also want to include details like websites, social media accounts, etc. This way, it gives a clearer idea of who the party is, and also, it serves as proof as to this particular party is buying stuff from you.
Step 2: Give the List of Items
The next thing for you to do would be to add details of all the things that have been bought form you by the customer. Give a list of the services and products you have and what have been selected by the customer. This way, you can also make a list of what each would cost and this will help you quickly get the total.
Step 3: Add Customer Details
Once you have the list of all the products and services you are providing, the next thing for you to would be to give the details of the customer. The name, the date, time and location of the sale, the mode of transaction, etc. should be mentioned in the receipt. Mention all the data, and also provide any documentation you need to give for the receipt if any.
Step 4: Mention the Payment
The mode of payment would be the next one for you to take care of. Mention the kind of payment the customer agreed on paying with – cash, credit, cheque, etc. This way, when the time of payment comes, the process is very easy and smooth. Also, mention the amount of taxes that are being levied for the whole payment. Since there would be a certain percentage of tax, mention the percent clearly.
Step 5: Calculate the Total
The last thing for you to dow ould be to calculate the total of the products and services that have been bought from you and also, the final date for the payment. The calculation of the grand total should be done with the addition of taxes and the discount if any. Check blank receipts for more. Mention the terms of sale without fail, and also, all the other terms and conditions that need to be mentioned.
Deposit Receipt Template
Sample Deposit Receipt Template
Printable Salary Receipt Template
Escrow Check Receipt Template
Donation Receipt Template
School Fee Receipt Template
Donation Receipt Template
Payment Receipt Template
Free Car Sale Receipt Template
Hotel Receipt Template
Cash Paid Receipt Template
Rent Paid Receipt Template
Invoice Paid Receipt Template
Excel Paid Receipt Template
Paid In Full Receipt Template
Elements of a Paid Receipt:
A receipt should consist of some elements that should not be missed. Those elements are:
- Business name: Just like any other legal and formal document, a paid receipt should include all the needed essential details in order to identify the right business supplying hood products.
- Date of supply: The date when an item or product is purchased should also be indicated in case a return or refund is necessary. The date of the purchase of some perishable goods can be a basis for refund qualification.
- Details on the product: Details such as the size, weight, basic description o the product, the number of items that were bough, the price for each item, etc. should be mentioned in the receipt. A money receipt should especially include the total price and tax spent on the purchase.
For services, a receipt should have these items:
- Itemization of the price: A service can be composed of several activities to come up with the desired output that the customer needs. This step-by-step process should also be shown to give an idea of how the price was worked out.
- The number of labor hours and hourly rate: Some services take several days and they are paid per project. However, most of them are usually paid hourly as they do not require a whole day of labor and should be specified in the receipt. Take a look at receipts in Word for more.
- List of materials used and corresponding charges: Certain services require materials and equipment that the supplier may need to rent or acquire from other businesses. Most of these are quite expensive so it should also be stipulated just in case the client questions a high price.
Fee Paid Receipt Sample
Free Paid Receipt Template
Services Paid Receipt Template
Receipt For Tax Paid
Why Is a Purchase Receipt Form Important?
- Keep track of all sales transactions: The basic purpose of a receipt is to record all transactions that took place at any particular period of time.
- Keep track of purchases: Receipts let people keep track of their purchases for them to generate a sustainable budget for their home and personal consumption.
- Replacement, return, or refund: It is inevitable that a replacement or return is necessary when a product is damaged or of poor quality upon purchase and a refund for unsatisfactory services.
- Future purchases: Like an invoice receipt, previous receipts can be used as a reference for similar purchases in the future.
Most businesses, both big and small, must provide their customers with a receipt or proof of purchase as usually mandated by their state government. On the other hand, a customer has the right to ask for a receipt for any purchases they make. Excel receipts are better to use if you have a long list of products and services to add.