The photography industry has been booming nowadays because of social media and other technological developments. Hiring a photographer allows a client to share and keep memories captured in well-composed high-resolution photographs. If you are a professional photographer, the need to supply your clients with photography receipts per transaction is necessary. You may also see photography templates.
64+ FREE PHOTOGRAPHY Templates - Download Now Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Microsoft Excel (XLS), Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Google Docs, Adobe InDesign (INDD & IDML), Apple (MAC) Pages, HTML5, Google Sheets (Spreadsheets), Microsoft Publisher, Apple (MAC) Numbers, Adobe Illustrator (AI)
This post is a collection of photography receipt templates that you may use as reference in creating a transaction receipt if you are a photographer. More so, we can also provide you with samples of Expense Receipt and Deposit Receipt templates for additional references in creating other kinds of receipts.
Wedding Photography Receipt
Photography Sales Receipt
How to Create a Receipt for Wedding Photography
If the photography receipt is for the payment of a client that will acquire your photography services for a wedding, here are a few steps that you may follow to create one:
- Identify what the payment is for, whether it’s a photo shoot for engagements, weddings, debuts, anniversaries, or corporate events.
- Put the actual prices of the photography services.
- Depending on your transaction with the client, you may include discounts and other price deductions.
- Specify the amount paid by the client and the mode of payment.
For a hassle free process, you can also use our Blank Receipt Template samples instead of making on from scratch.
Why Is the Photography Receipt Needed?
A photography receipt is needed in different ways by both the photographer and the client. A few reasons why photography receipts are essential are as follows:
- For photographers, it can serve as a document for documentation and accounting purposes. It can also assure them that the clients have already paid on the specified dates on the contract.
- For clients, it can serve as their proof of payment and that they are entitled to claim or acquire the paid photography services on specific dates based on the agreement.
Other than our photography receipt templates, our Business Receipt Template samples are also available for download.
Photography Contract Receipt
Photography Permit Receipt
Inclusions of a Photography Receipt
Since there are different kinds of photography services that clients may acquire from a photographer or a photography services provider business, there are also variations with the content and format of photography receipts. However, a basic photography receipt should always have these important information:
- The name of the photographer
- The name of the client
- The date when the photography receipt has been created
- The receipt number
- The date that the photography services should be provided
- The kind of photography services that the client paid for
- The inclusion of the photography services or packages that the client acquired
- The individual prices of the specific service and / or packages listed in the receipt
- The overall or total amount of the photography transaction
- The terms, scopes, limitations and conditions of the photography services included in the payment
There are items in this list that may be deducted or added depending on the likeness of the business that offers photography services. Since these are essential information, it is important for photography clients to assure that the details that they need to see in a photography receipt are present. For more samples of Best Printable Receipt templates, kindly go to the provided link.