Anything that informs is already categorized as information. From books to newspaper articles, everything with texts and data which gives knowledge is already considered as information. Information, when it comes to business entities and organizations, is an important element. The stakeholders’ decisions, whether on the higher or the lower ranks of the hierarchy, is affected by the generated data and knowledge. You can also see report template.
218+ FREE REPORT Templates - Download Now Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Excel, Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Google Docs, Apple (MAC) Pages, Google Sheets (SPREADSHEETS), Apple Numbers, Microsoft Publisher, Adobe Illustrator (AI)
Employees make information available to management through a Weekly Report or an Annual Report depending on the needs of the administration. The downloadable sample templates presented on this post show various information reports which corresponds to their respective purpose and usage.
Information Report Template
Simple Information Report Template
Information Report Sample
What Is an Information Report?
An information report is a factual document being used as a tool to give understanding of a certain topic. There are data incorporated in an information report as a support to the facts being presented with regard to a topic. Aside from that, this report does not contain personal opinions of the person making the report. Rather, suggestions and ideas are made in consideration of the facts detailed on the report. An information report is mostly made as a written document as shown on the sample Monthly Management Report Template but it can also be delivered verbally like report presentations and meetings.
How to Write an Information Report
In writing a formal information report, the following sections are included, as follows:
- Title. A title shows the topic of the report.
- Introduction. This part of the report shows an overview about what the whole report is all about.
- Body. The essence and the content of the report is found in this section. The topic being discussed is reported in detail. You can supply graphical data as supporting information like for example the Weekly Activity Report Templates presented.
- Conclusion. This will give a closing statement on the topic being discussed. You can give recommendations on this juncture if the topic requires you to relay a suggestion.
Cyber Information Security Risk
Using Information Templates
There are various ways in making an information report. One common way is following the guidelines set by the business entity. Another way is using the resources of the Internet making use of the variety of information report templates.
If you want to use templates for your information reports, you can do the following:
- Choose a suitable template. Find the template that would show the needed information on the report you are making.
- Download the template. If you have chosen the template you want to use, download it from the internet.
- Use a Word Processing Program. Open the downloaded template on Microsoft Word, an example of a word processing program.
- Fill up the information. You can now add the information needed on the report.
Take for example the Annual Report Template on our website. You can see that there are spaces for you to fill up. You can use the template on your annual information report after you have downloaded it and run it on the word software program.
Information is essential to both people and businesses. Decisions are highly influenced by the different information coming from reports. Generating a good information report would entail good decisions from the administration giving good management to the company.