An Account Manager or Account Executive is the employee of the company stationed in the sales department. Account Managers are tasked to provide excellent customer service to the current customers of the business. They are also expected to penetrate new markets and get new clients that will patronize the products and/or services of the company.
Creating an Effective Resume can help you a lot in standing out from your competitors which can give you higher chances of being called for an interview. This post contains a list of account manager resume templates and samples that you may use as references in creating your own account manager professional profile.
Assistant Account Manager
Bank Accountant Resume
Corporate Account Manager
Sales Account Manager Resume
Experienced Account Manager
How to Create an Outstanding Account Manager Resume
If you use any of our Basic Resume Templates as a reference in creating your own account manager resume, here are some of the guidelines that you may follow:
- Customizing an account manager resume template is easy if you already know what to place in the document. With this, what you can do is to create a draft of the information that you want to be seen by your prospective employer.
- Organize your discussion by using appropriate sub-headings that can guide the flow of your qualifications and competencies listing.
- Your account manager resume should be specific, precise and direct to the point. Make sure to use keywords that need to be specified, like the technical skills that are required for the job position and the sales processes and systems that you know how to execute and use.
- If you want, you may look at other samples of account manager resumes to compare the format and content of the resume that you have created. This will allow you to identify if your account manager resume will stand out from that of your competitors’.
- Proofread and develop your resume as needed.
You may also be interested to browse through and download our samples of MAC Resume Templates, Operations Manager Resume Samples and other kinds of Manager Resume Templates in the respective links specified.
Account Manager Executive
Account Manager Resume
Marketing Account Manager
Senior Account Manager
Inclusions of an Account Manager Resume
An appealing resume can help an applicant have higher chances of being interview, or even being hired for the job position that he / she is applying for. A well-thought out account manager resume should have the following information:
- The companies where you have worked as an account manager
- The duration of time that you have been practicing your expertise in the sales industry
- The kind of accounts that you have handled
- The work processes you have successfully executed in the field of sales
Skills and Abilities:
- Your ability to reach the monthly, quarterly and yearly sales quota
- Communication skills useful for various client transactions
- Knowledge on the practices involved in the operations within the sales industry
Aside from these items, an account manager resume should also have the common items that are seen in general Simple Resume Templates. Other than our account manager resume samples and templates, our Retail Manager Resumes are also available for download.