Banks play an important role in the economic sphere both for the domestic and international arena. They are considered as intermediaries in the current context of the financial system. Because of the crucial nature of the functions of banks, their respective hiring managers are keen in choosing their bank employees.
To help in adding a branding statement and other unique flavors in your resume templates, you may use our banking resume examples and templates. The templates are both designed for traditional and nontraditional resume formats. For more in depth explanations, check out the set of templates provided for you.
Investment Banking Resume
Investment Banking Analyst
Investment Banking Associate
Investment Banking Business Analyst
Retail Banking Resume
Retail Banking Manager
Retail Banking Executive
Retail Banking Sales Resume
What to Include in Your Banking Resume
Bear in mind that your resume represents and promote your own career brand and statement. If written appropriately, a resume is your gateway towards unlocking more career opportunities. That is why it is very significant for you to know the right stories to tell in your resume. You may refer to the following:
- Heading – Like any other professional resumes, you need to provide your basic details such as your complete name, addresses, professional email addresses, and many more.
- Objective – For starters, applicants may provide a short career objective that outlines their chosen path and specialization in the field of banking. By writing this, your employer will have an idea of your immediate career goal. For experienced banking professional, an executive summary will do the trick. Free resume templates can give you more ideas as to the content of your objective or executive summary, depending on your preferences.
- Education – In listing down your academic background, you need to start with the recent academic institutions and programs you’ve attended and completed. If you have an excellent or outstanding GPA, you can also include and emphasize it in this section.
- Experience and Accomplishments – Your work experiences could refer to the banking internship programs you’ve taken, full-time and part-time work and other relevant experiences. As much as possible, include measurable and specific accomplishments.
Commercial Banking Resume
Commercial Banking Relationship Manager
Commercial Banking Manager
Commercial Credit Analyst
Corporate Banking Resume
Corporate Banking Associate
Corporate Banking Analyst
Entry-Level Banking Resume
Sample Entry-Level Banking Resume Format
Entry-Level Banking Resume Example
Banking Positions and Templates
Banking resumes templates can help you plan and figure out how you can effectively structure your own banking resume. For aspiring applicants, the following templates can give the boost in writing your resume. The list below provides a variety of banking resume templates from entry-level to Sample Executive Resumes for banking.
- Entry- Level Banking Resume Templates – If you’re new in the banking industry, these templates can show you the ropes in resume writing. As much as possible, include all your academic experiences and programs taken that are relevant in the field of business, finance, and banking. Entry- level resume templates can help you understand how banking resume works.
- Investment Banking Resume Templates – Investment banks are currently trending nowadays because of the increasing number of global economic institutions and companies. For aspiring banking associate and analyst, the templates provided are ideal for you.
- Corporate Banking Resume Templates – According to research, corporate banking refers to bank transactions that are suited for corporations. Most commercial banks render corporate banking services. For those who are aiming for the positions of corporate banking analyst, corporate banking associate, and the like, the set of templates are your best friend.
- Commercial Banking Resume Templates – For banking professionals that are interested or expertise in the field of loan management, credits, and other payment arrangements, then you can refer to the provided commercial banking resumes.
- Mortgage Banking Resume Templates – As the name connotes, mortgage banks offer mortgage-related transactions and services. There are a variety of positions available in the said field such as for senior banking executive, banking analyst, and many more. For your career summary, you should emphasize your financial literacy and knowledge regarding mortgage transactions.
- Banking Officer and Executive Resume Templates – All banking related positions require a specified degree of diligence from the bank officers in the performance of their work, depending on the governing banking laws of your country. As a banking officer, you should showcase both your interpersonal and management skills.
Mortgage Banking Resume
Senior Banking Executive
Mortgage Banking Business Analyst
Private Banking Resume
Private Banking Assistant
Relationship Manager in Private Bank
Private Banking Officer
What Aspects to Consider in Formatting Your Resume
Resume formats play a key role in assessing the overall quality of your resume. Bear in mind that the resume format holds together the content of your resume.
- Margins – This element may appear insignificant and irrelevant. However, without the use of margins, your resume would look unprofessional and informal. The standard margins for resume is between .5” to 1” that applies to the entirety of the document.
- Font – Choosing the right font dynamics of your resume is also crucial. The font size and font style of your resume matters a lot. In referring to bank teller resumes and other simple banking professional resumes, the font style adopted is either Calibri or Times New Roman. This is because of the their legibility and professional character. To ace your professional banking resumes you should not ignore your fonts.
- Section Headers and Sub-headers – Choosing the appropriate headers and sub-headers are very important. As much as possible, use straightforward and clear headers. It is also advisable that you tailor your headers in accordance to the nature of the job you’re planning to apply.
- Punctuation – Apply consistent punctuation. Proofread your resume to check if you’ve used the appropriate and correct punctuation marks.
Banking Assistant Resume
Banking Administrative Assistant
Assistant Bank Manager
Banking Executive Resume
Sample Bank Executive
Investment Banking Executive
Sample Retail Banking Executive
Banking Manager Resume
Investment Banking Professional
Private Banking Manager
Banking Officer Resume
Bank Officer Resume Sample
How to Effectively Write Your Banking Experiences in Your Resume
For most banking positions especially the managerial and supervisory ones, the way you write your work and relevant experiences. Consider the following tips:
- Make use of bullet points. According to research, even bullets must be written in a systematic and logical manner. You may use the bullet points in addressing the situation, identifying the action, and showing the outcomes of your work. These will show how you’ve become an asset to your previous works.
- Include relevant and genuine claims. Don’t raise the hiring managers expectations about your skills and work experiences too high. Be realistic and avoid making grand or worse false claims just to impress your hiring managers.
- Use appropriate and banking-related action words. Bear in mind that even your choice of words matter. There are a variety of action words that you may use to emphasize your banking experiences. Free banking resumes will show you some examples of action words and also relevant key words that you should showcase in your resume.
Thus, your approach in writing your resume must be holistic. All aspects of your resume must be in synced and on the same page.