Resumes are the greatest tool of any applicants looking for certain job positions. And it will always be of high importance to stand out above other applicants when it comes to a job application, this will give you a huge chance for an employer interview. The job-seeking industry is extremely competitive, regardless of what position you are eyeing for. It pays to have a well-made and professional resume.
Talking about job positions, business-related jobs are mostly what some people are applying for. If you are also into this type of industry, and you want to impress prospective employers, having a well-written resume intended for a business-related position is what you need. And with that being said, we are offering various basic business resume templates that you can use as your reference or you can download directly. Below is the list of resume templates that we have to offer.
Free Business Resume Template
Business Analyst Resume Templates
Business System Analyst Resume
Senior Business Analyst Resume
Business Manager Resumes
Small Business Manager Resume
Sample Senior Business Analyst Resume
1. What Are the Types of Resumes?
A resume functions just like those advertisements you see on the television, in which companies entice people to purchase what they have and what they can provide.
That is no different when it comes to applying for a business job position, where you market yourself towards prospective business employers, choosing the appropriate resume to use is part of the whole picture. Here is a list of resume types that you can use for your business job application.
- Chronological – This is the type of resume that is mostly used. It lists your work history in chronological order. This is also the type of resume that is preferred by most applicants.
- Functional – This type of resume focuses more on your skills and experience first. This type does not focus on the dates in which you have worked. Employment history is listed under the details of your skills.
- Combination – This type of resume lets you detail both your skills and experience. This is a flexible resume that lets you tailor to the prospective job position.
Regardless which of these types you want, our template fits any of these. So it will be more convenient for you. And if you want to be more specific, you might be interested in trying our manager resume templates.
Professional Business Resume
Sample Business Resume
Professional Business Resume Example
Professional MBA Resume
Business Development Resumes
Sample Business Development Resume
Business Director Development Resume
2. Types of Business Resume Templates Available
Here, we offer not just one sample but a lot! This to cater what type of business resume template you need. Below are some of the resume templates that is designated for any business position. Choose which one you think is applicable to you.
- Business Analyst Resume – This is the ideal resume to use if you are applying for a business analyst position. If you are into developing technical solutions to business problems or to enhance a company’s sales efforts, then this template is best for you.
- Business Manager Resume – If overseeing and managing a company’s activities and its employees are in your field of expertise, then this template is absolutely ideal for you.
- Business Development Resume – Are you into pursuing strategic opportunities for a certain business or organization or cultivating partnerships or other commercial relationships? A business development position is what’s best for you. To supplement your job application for this position, download this template!
- Business Administration Resume – If you are looking for a business administration position in which management of business operations, decision-making, and in which the adequate organization of people is the main responsibility, and these are also your forte, then this template is what you need.
- Business Operations Resume – This is the ideal template to use if you are planning to apply for a business operations position. And if overseeing daily operations of a business to ensure smart goals are achieved is in your field of expertise. Download this template now.
For more variation, if you want something similar with these, you might be interested in downloading our executive resume templates. These are also well-written templates that you can use to entice prospective employer’s position.
Business Administration Resume
Sample Business Administration Resume
Business School Resumes
Sample Business School Resume
Business School Resume
Business Student Resumes
Sports Business Student Resume
Undergraduate Business Resume Sample
Business Student Resume
3. Helpful Tips in Making a Great Business Resume
To be on the edge when applying for a job, having a great resume should always be the top priority. Check out these steps that will surely be of huge help when crafting your resume.
- Consider a resume summary. Including a resume summary statement at the top of your resume is always a good practice. This is also a great way to add a brief statement that highlights your skills and why you are a potential candidate for the position.
- Focus on your credentials. A lot of business and administration jobs require specific degrees and certifications. So make sure to highlight your educational background.
- You should include all relevant past experiences. It is necessary to highlight them. In case you are switching careers or have limited work experience, you can consider the internships that you have in the past.
- Indicate your achievements. Instead of just stating your responsibilities, why not include all relevant achievements that you have.
- Always avoid too many clichés. Employers have to look at hundreds of resumes, so avoid using overused statements. Make use of keywords and strong summary of your resume in order to stand out from other applicants.
Our business resume templates in Word are a great reference if you want to make your own resume rather than downloading the template.
Best Business Resumes
Junior Business Analyst Resume
Best Business Analyst Resume
Business Marketing Resumes
Business Marketing Manager Resume
International Sales and Marketing Executive Resume
Entry-Level Business Resumes
Entry-Level Business Resume Sample
4. How to Write a Business Resume
Your resume serves as a summary of your past experiences in work and in school. If this is your first time crafting your resume, simply follow these steps.
- Determine which type of resume you want to use. Since there are three types, choose whether it will be in a chronological, functional, or combination style.
- Create a header. This is the part where you’ll write your name, address, contact number, and valid email address.
- Make a career objective. You can type your objectives in one to two sentences. State the business job you are trying to apply and always make the statement simple and concise.
- Make a list of your past business-related experiences or skills.
- Make a list of your activities that relate to the business position you are applying for.
- List your educational achievements.
- Create a list of any awards that you’ve won.
- Make use of keywords. Make sure it contains keywords that will be relevant to the business position you are applying for.
- List your references. You may add 2-4 professional references and make sure that these are not your family or close friends. Include their name, your relationship to them, and their email, address, and phone number.
- Always proofread your work.
If you still prefer to use templates when making your resume, you might want to download our resume formats in which these have all the details you need and what is the right format to use.